Chapter 7

Naturally, Li Chenggong refused to answer. Fortunately, Lu Yan seemed to just ask casually and did not delve into it deeply. Li Chenggong was relieved.

These photos are from several naughty students in the class. Those students are the bullies before the Affiliated High School. Since Lu Yan transferred to school, he has failed several provocations, but have been repaired miserably and laid the beam.

When several people skipped class and went out, they happened to see this scene, and immediately filmed it and sent it to Li Chenggong.

They know that the head teacher and dean of the teaching office are notoriously strict in school, especially puppy love.

Sure enough, after the photo was sent, he was immediately called to the office to ask for details.

Of course, Li Chenggong is still skeptical, not to say how much he trusts Lu Yan is, but because of his impression of Lu Yan. This boy is arrogant and seems to lack interest in everything.

When he left the office, Wang Xianfeng at the next table put down his signature pen, looked at Li Chenggong, and joked with a smile, "Lao Li, you student is very arrogant. It's hard for you to burst your temper at this point. How can you not be angry?"

Li Chenggong's bad temper is famous in the Affiliated High School, and he is never kind to students. The students he has led are afraid of him. However, while he has a hot temper, he has always been the ace teacher of the Affiliated High School for his short-quality seedlings, painstakingly and meticulously cultivated.

In recent years, I have been promoted to the director of the teaching office, which is even more majestic. Because the school is busy, I don't take up a substitute for the class, and basically only lead the graduating class.

Hearing his colleagues teasing him, Li Chenggong sighed, "I'm angry with him. In the end, I'm the only one who gets angry."

He rubbed his eyebrows.

Wang Xianfeng was clear, nodded and smiled, "Yes, such a good seedling, if it is in my hand, I will also hold it in my hand. This year's Q University recruits students independently. I think he is sure. He Xingcheng in your class is also good. He is a rare talent.

There is undisguised envy in his words.

Speaking of this, Li Chenggong was very proud. He rarely smiled on his serious face and pretended to be modest. "Where and wherever it is, it's all unconceive and headacheous."

The two of them said back and forth. Fu Yao was silently sorting out the reference book, but her movements couldn't help slowing down. She was all thinking about Lu Yan mentioning the girl just now.

He said...that girl is his tutor.

But last time on the tennis court, he hugged the girl and kissed so emotionally.

Fu Yao's heart became more and more confused.

After sorting out the math reference book, Li Chenggong motioned Fu Yao to take these reference books back to the classroom first. When the office door was closed, Li Chenggong lay on his back in a rattan chair and didn't know what to think.

After a while, he took out his mobile phone and clicked on the album again.

At first, his attention was always on Lu Yan. He didn't care much about the girl. Calm down and think about it. Li Chenggong felt that the girl was inexplicably familiar.

I seem to have seen it.

Where on earth have you met it?

Li successfully opened the album, but...