Extra 5

The vacation villa here is surrounded by mountains and rivers, and the blue seawater is below. Most of them are not tall, and most of them are two floors.

The banquet was held on the second floor, and Su Qian was led upstairs by Lu Yan.

Last night's ridiculous dress was not good. Only in the morning did someone send a new dress, which was still dazzling red and of good texture. Like that one, the design was low-key and luxurious, but much more conservative than last night's one.

Su Qian remembered last night's indulgence, and Lu Yan laughed in his ear. Now that skirt may not be specially prepared for the banquet at all, but his bad taste.

Thinking of this, Su Qian couldn't help but get red and hot.

Looking up at the back of Lu Yan, Su Qian couldn't help sighing shyly: Sure enough, he is handsome and looks good in everything.

In the past, I only thought that simple short sleeves looked terrible on him, but now I can't take my eyes when I change into formal clothes.

No wonder it made a bunch of girls crazy about him.

Su Qian was so fascinated that he didn't notice that Lu Yan stopped. One of them was inconceive and bumped into his back in a daze.

She put on makeup today. In order to match the skirt, Linger specially used tomato red lipstick. When she bumped into it like this, Lu Yanxue's white shirt immediately printed a light lip print.

And she was also hit sore the tip of her nose and shouted in a low voice.

Lu Yan turned around and looked down at her, "What's wrong?"

Her slender fingers held her small chin and raised them up. On closer inspection, she saw that her lipstick was half light.

She is rarely seen to make up, especially the slightly charming makeup at present.

The tomato-red lipstick took advantage of her skin as snow and dazzling. The touch was not light just now, and her already dark and moist eyes seemed to be soaked in dewdrops, which was very seductive.

Lu Yan's heart moved and she couldn't help it. He stroked her red lips with his thumb and smiled softly, "What's in a daze? Don't you look at the road?"

Unexpectedly, he found himself staring at him and was distracted. Su Qian restrained and replied as if nothing had happened, "... It's okay."

"Lipstick is spent."

Rubbing the corners of her lips with his thumb, he reminded him in a hoarse voice.

"I'll fix my makeup...um..."

He kissed him.

Su Qian stared at him with astonishment, but she didn't expect that he would ignore the votes around him.

Yu Guang swept away, and sure enough, the guests coming and going coincidentally looked at them.

Su Qian's cheeks quickly turned red at a speed that was indistinguishable to the naked eye.

Reaching out and pushing him, Su Qianding looked into his dark eyes, mixed with a touch of love in addition to the obvious jokes. Desire.

Su Qian's whole body is stiff. It's okay if she is elsewhere. There are elders here...

As soon as she was in a hurry, she tried her old way and bit it.

I didn't dare to bite too hard, but I still tasted a faint smell of blood.

Lu Yan let go of her, raised his hand and smiled, "Do you like to bite people so much?"

Su Qian blushed and beat him shamefully while he was unprepared. "Who let you mess around here?"