Chapter 88

During the National Day holiday, Su Qian took Lu Yan to the hospital to visit her grandmother. Mrs. Cheng was in better condition and did not pull the land flame for a courtesy.

Su Qian never mentioned Su Zhili's suicide to her grandmother. Only at this time did she celebrate her grandmother's chaotic state, at least she didn't have to face the cruel truth.

After staying in the hospital for several consecutive days, Mrs. Cheng finally stopped calling the wrong name. Su Qian found that her grandmother seemed to like Lu Yan very much. From the beginning, she couldn't recognize him. Slowly, when Lu Yan came over, she would take his hand and affectionately call him "flame."

Grandma's favorite is bean paste cake. At this time, the old man was as simple as a child. Whenever Lu Yan came over, the old man took out the bean paste cake like a treasure and stuffed it to Lu Yan.

Su Qian knew that Lu Yan didn't like these things.

Unexpectedly, someone, who was used to be unparalleled, sat obediently at her grandmother's bed and quietly ate the bean paste cake she stuffed.

Aunt Liu, the nurse, said with a smile, "The old lady hasn't been so happy for a long time. Every time Xiao Lu comes over, the old lady prepares bean paste cakes in advance. The child looks lonely, but he didn't expect to be quite careful."

"Till careful?"

Aunt Liu put down the washed fruit and responded with a smile, "Yes, when he came over the afternoon before yesterday, the old lady shouted to tell me a story. As you know, every time the old lady tells a story, she talks a long story. I was busy washing clothes at that time. After Xiao Lu came over, he accompanied the old lady for a long time.

Su Qian stared at Lu Yan's back in a daze. He was squatting in front of his grandmother, holding a snow-white towel in his hand to help her wipe the heart of her hands. His movements were clumsy but gentle.

Grandma talked to him endlessly. Su Qian listened to stories countless times when she was a child, but he did not perfunctorily listen. Occasionally, he communicated with Grandma briefly without any distraction.

Su Qian's eyes turned red, and a faint fog floated on the bottom of her eyes.

When I went back at night, it rained lightly in the sky. The hospital was remote and not close to Z. When I left the door, there was black Maybach parked at the door.

When the driver opened the back door, Su Qian pulled the finger of the landing flame.

Lu Yan looked back and looked at her blankly.

Su Bai's fingers hooked his fingers. Su Qian blinked away the mist in her eyes and smiled at him, "Lu Yan, shall we go to the bus?"

Lu Yan looked at her quietly and said nothing.

His eyes met her. He motioned the driver to go first, and the driver handed him an umbrella before leaving.

The road is slippery in rainy days and the sight is not good.

In the old city, the street lights are dim, the ground is in disrepair and potholes.

Lu Yan held an umbrella and caught her little hand with the other hand.

The transparent fingertips gently scratched the palm of his hand, which made people feel itchy. Lu Yan grabbed her fingertips and pulled her gently and brought her into her arms.

Under the black umbrella, Su Qian looked up at him with a sweet smile, but her eyes couldn't help red.

Lu Yan looked at her for a few seconds, touched the small tear mole at the corners of her eyes with her fingers, frowned slightly with thick black eyebrows, and asked her softly, "Why are you crying?"