Chapter 48

After going down the mountain, it was already dawn. Su Qian experienced a panic all night, and now her body sweated.

On the way back, Linger persuaded her to rest, but she refused.

Linger knew that she was worried about Lu Yan and sighed, so he had to let her alone.

In the place of vacation, the medical conditions are not developed, the hospital is not big, but the equipment is complete.

Su Qian sat on the bench at the door of the emergency room, clenching her hands against her chin.

Because of the fever, she looked listless. Maybe she had cried for a long time. Her eyes were slightly red and swollen. In addition, she was wearing Lu Yan's shirt, which was wide and covered her petite body. It looked very pitiful.

Wang Chuyan stared at her for a long time, lit a cigarette, thought that she didn't like the smell of smoke, cut it off with only a sip, and threw it into the garbage can beside him.

She stepped forward with long legs and approached her. Her steps were not light, but she didn't know what to think. Her eyes were empty and she didn't notice him at all.

"Su Qian, go back and have a rest."

Wang Chuyan squatted in front of her and tried to speak softly.

"I won't leave."

"Be obedient." He looked back at the emergency room, said in a relaxed tone and half-jokingly, "It's useless for you to stay here. Moreover, this guy is strong in physical fitness, with just a little skin trauma. How can he hang up so easily?"

"But..."

She was finally willing to look up at him. Her water eyes were foggy. Wang Chuyan screamed secretly and stood up straight. He reached out and rubbed the top of her head. He smiled and said, "Good people don't live long, and the scourge will last for thousands of years. It's good not to poison others for such a super scourge, huh?"

Hearing what he said, Su Qian couldn't refute it and couldn't help laughing.

"It looks much better when you laugh."

Wang Chuyan stretched out his finger to wipe her tears. Suddenly, something came to her mind. His fingers froze in the air. After a long time, he smiled and withdrew his fingers like a gentleman.

Su Qian didn't pay attention to his movements and wiped her tears with her shirt sleeves. She looked up at him and thanked him sincerely in a particularly sincere tone: "Wang Chuyan, thank you."

It's much better to be comforted by him like this.

Although this man is not serious, he is quite reliable in doing things. On the contrary, Lu Yan always does strange things with a blank face.

I was issued a good person card, and I can't remember how many times I was issued a good person card.

Wang Chuyan stared at her silently and laughed hoarsely.

"Thank you for what?" He teased her as if he said casually, "You should thank me a lot."

Su Qian was choked. Think about it carefully, it was true.

"Taughter the fun." He smiled in a less serious tone as ever. After a moment of hesitation, Wang Chuyan stopped her: "Su Qian."

"What?"

"In the past..." Wang Chuyan didn't dare to look at her. He turned his head and looked elsewhere, brewing his emotions. It was rare to put away his cynical smile and said seriously, "I'm sorry for what happened at the beginning."