Chapter 53

After waiting for a few minutes, He Wei'an kept his mouth open. Su Qian looked at him doubtfully, "He Tezhu?"

"Sorry, I'm absent-minded." He Wei'an smiled apologetically and subconsciously touched the cigarette, "Do you mind if I smoke a cigarette?"

He took out the cigarette box and asked her.

Su Qian shook his head and said, "It's okay. Please go."

Guess what he was probably struggling with, Su Qian replied very understandingly.

"Thank you."

After smoking a cigarette and lighting it, He Wei'an sorted out his mood before he got to the point.

"Miss Su, after meeting Wang Dong in the hospital in Tahiti last time, did Wang Dong contact you during this period?"

"No."

After leaving her a business card, Su Qian thought Wang Chaoyun would contact him, but he never had it.

He Wei'an seemed to be relieved and took another cigarette. He said, "Miss Su, if one day, Wang Dong comes to you and says something that makes you uncomfortable, please don't take it seriously."

"?"

He Wei'an did not explain, revealing Su Qian's usual smile, "As for Xixi. Miss Su should know Xixi's identity, right?"

The special assistant was so transparent that Su Qian did not hide it from him. He nodded and admitted, "I heard Linger briefly mention a few words."

"Xixi is Wang Dong's youngest daughter, although Wang Dong is reluctant to admit her identity." He Wei'an mentioned this matter with a heavy heart. Seeing that he paused, Su Qian was not easy to interrupt, so she had to wait patiently.

After a long time, He Wei'an said, "You should know that Wang Dong's focus has always been on his career. He always gives care of his children to others without further care. Lu Yan urinated and was left to the housekeeper at home for care. On the one hand, Wang Dong did not want the child to block her way forward, and on the other hand, he did not like the child to be too involved with others, especially emotionally.

Hearing this, Su Qian was stunned.

Chew his words carefully, that's true.

I have never seen his parents since her first day of making up lessons to Lu Yan, and he has never mentioned it.

Last time I was in the hospital, I saw him indifferent to his mother like that. It was not so much mother and son, but gave people a more direct senses like a superior-subordinate relationship.

"Lu Yan grew up in this environment for a long time. He was used to keeping a distance from others. In addition, Dong Wang instilled in absolute control and obedience, so that he did whatever he wanted and never ignored other people's feelings."

Is that why he likes to force others so much?

Su Qian wanted to ask, but she restrained not to inquire too much.

"Wang Dong hopes to cultivate a calm and restrained career machine as the heir of the future. You may not know that he has received pure elite education since he was five years old. If you have been in contact with him for so long, you should know that he is very smart and has excellent learning ability.

Su Qian secretly slandered herself. He was not only smart. This man's head was so strong that he was abnormal, and his memory and learning ability were excellent. To be honest, she couldn't teach others anything at all.

Of course, there are no perfect people in the world, a group of people with strong scores in management, but their poor understanding of Chinese is terrible.