Chapter 26

After noon, Su Qian followed Yan Meng to the mall near the school. Because it was a new district, this high-end mall had only opened for a long time. The remote location has led to low popularity here. In addition, it is Thursday's working day, noon, and the shopping malls are crowded.

The specialty store is on the first floor, and the after-sales service center lives next to the specialty store. When you enter the north gate, Yan Mengxian is bored and often comes here to hang around, which is very familiar with this area.

"The screen is broken? Have you brought your mobile phone?"

The after-sales brother looked up and asked. Seeing that the little girl who came was particularly beautiful, the attitude of the after-sales brother immediately became warm.

"I didn't bring the mobile phone, but the screen was seriously broken. I want to inquire about the cost."

"What model?"

"XS max."

"The official quotation is about 2800 yuan."

So expensive?

Su Qian knew that the screen of the fruit machine had always been very expensive, but she didn't expect it to be more expensive than her mobile phone.

The after-sales brother saw her hesitation and kindly suggested, "Beauty, if the warranty period is expired, maintenance is not recommended. At present, there is a trade-in activity, so it's better to add some money to replace the new machine."

Su Qian didn't make a sound.

"Beauty, if you insist on changing, I'll try to apply for it for you and see if I can give you a discount."

Seeing that she was going out, the after-sales brother stopped her, took out his mobile phone, and said to her with a smile, "If it's convenient, can you add a WeChat account?"

Yan Meng sneered, rolled her eyes, took Su Qian's shoulder, smiled and said to the after-sales brother, "No, let's just come and ask the price."

Su Qian glanced at Yan Meng and saw that the after-sales brother's smile froze on her face. She smiled kindly at the after-sales brother, "No, thank you."

"Okay." The after-sales guy took back the mobile phone regretfully.

Out of the specialty store, Yan Meng reached out and rubbed Su Qian's head and sneered at the after-sales guy, "Su Su, you also told him thank you. You didn't see him staring straight at your chest just now. It's really obscene."

Su Qian: "..."

Yan Meng glanced down, "Yeah", she asked, "Are you developing again?"

Last time I accidentally bumped into her taking a shower, I saw that she was so thin, but her chest was full of material. Yan Mengmeng was amazing. In fact, she is not fat, but the skeleton is large. If she gets a little fatter, it is especially obvious. She is on a diet every day and trying to keep fit.

In contrast, Su Qian, her bones and flesh are symmetrical, her waist is thin and her breasts are large, and her skin is white and thin. Yan Meng occasionally squeezes into the same bed with Su Qian, she likes to pinch her fingers most.

The fingers are slender, and there are several shallow pear vortexes on the back of the hand, which is very easy to touch.

If it hadn't been for the recent fight with the little brother she just met, Yan Meng would have doubted whether there was something wrong with her sexual orientation.

Yan Meng's voice was a little loud. Passers-by heard it and looked at them curiously. Su Qianlu smiled lovelessly and pulled her arm, "... Can you stop being so loud?"