Chapter 64

In the evening, it began to rain. Su Qian put away her umbrella and went into the western restaurant. Although it's a rainy day and a working day, the western restaurant is still overcrowded.

After changing her uniform and closing the locker, Su Qian put up her long hair and put it in a hair net.

"Su Qian, you're ready. Go straight to the second floor."

Su Qian answered. Originally, she only needed to come over on Saturday and Sunday morning. Because Wu Qing asked for leave, she had to rush after class and received Shi Lan's notice.

Fortunately, the restaurant in the school is not far away. Hurry up and not late.

After a busy night, my heel hurts, and the tide dissipated. It has been 11 o'clock.

Su Qian changed her clothes and went downstairs. Only then did she find that Lu Yan had called herself two times. I was probably busy at that time and didn't notice it.

"Thank you for your hard work. Go back early."

Shi Lan is directing the staff to finish the work. "Remember to send me a message when you go to the dormitory and tell me that you are safe."

"Thank you, manager."

Holding the mobile phone and going out of the door, the rain stopped outside. The rain was abundant in early summer, and the air came and went quickly. After washing by the rain, the air was obviously much fresher.

Su Qian looked up at the sky with stars. He remembered that when he was a child in his hometown, every summer, there were a lot of stars. In recent years, the haze was serious. Su Qian couldn't remember how long it was not to see the stars shining overhead.

She stared at the starry sky for a few seconds, and her mobile phone shook. She looked down and saw the name above the screen. Su Qian's heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

"Hey, talk to me."

After three days of not contacting, Su Qian suddenly heard his voice, and Su Qian felt a little wronged for a moment.

In the past, she was eager that he would never contact her. In fact, he really didn't like to talk on the phone. Occasionally, he called her in a commanding tone.

But now I don't know what's going on. I can't help feeling wronged. Su Qian's tone is slightly stiff, "What are you talking about?"

"Are anything."

His voice was hoarse and he sounded a little tired. "Hey, I only have ten minutes to say something to make me happy, huh?"

Ten minutes?

Su Qian was stunned for a few seconds and asked him, "What are you busy with?"

Instead of talking, he smiled softly and said, "That doesn't matter."

It sounds like he doesn't want to talk about this topic at all. Su Qian understands his nature. What he doesn't want to say is useless to ask.

"Open the video and let me see you." He said.

Su Qian hesitated for a while before opening the video according to his words. The other end of the video is the same as her side. It's dark. Reasonably, because of jet lag, his side should be in the daytime.

In confusion, Lu Yan pressed the light, and Su Qian found that his position was like a computer room, and behind him was a dense computer.

"Where are you?" TECTECING SU QIAN'S ENVIRONMENT, LU YAN'S THICK BLACK EYEBROWS FROATED SLIGHTLY AND ASKED HER.