Chapter 28

In Lu Yan's philosophy of life, there is no weakness and tears, only control and plunder.

From the beginning of the record, I followed my parents around all kinds of banquets and watched my mother Wang Chaoyun dancing with cold eyes on the occasion of fragrant clothes and temples.

A five-year-old child should have gone to kindergarten with his peers. He was heartless, childish and innocent, and lived a wanton and public life.

But in his memory, there are familiar and strange faces.

"Are you new here? My name is Xue Pinpin. How about you? What's your name?"

The little girl in a bubble skirt held a lollipop in her hand, blinked a pair of big eyes, and asked him with her head tilted.

He stared at the lollipop in her hand, hesitated, and replied to her, "My name is Lu--"

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by a woman with a smile: "I'm sorry, let's excuse me."

The woman smiled kindly at the little girl, took his little hand, followed his mother, took a few steps, and looked back at her.

The little girl held the lollipop and licked it a few times, and her little face was full of satiated smile.

He was curious at that time and wanted to know what the colorful lollipops were like.

The banquet was so lively. The children chased and played as if it were fun.

He stood quietly in the corner of the terrace and looked at the small figures under the terrace with admiration.

The woman squatted down in front of him.

"Lu Yan, have you forgotten what your mother told you before she came? Don't talk to those people casually, understand?"

He raised his head in a daze, with a little tits that belonged to the child in his voice, "Why?"

"Because they don't deserve to talk to you."

Her smile was beautiful, and so were her eyes. He looked up into her eyes, in which there was contempt and sneer.

"I want to make friends."

He whispered.

"Of course you can make friends, but you are not useless people, okay?"

"It's useless?"

At that time, he didn't know the meaning of this sentence. As he grew older, he gradually understood what she meant.

When he was seven years old, his family changed his servant again. He could not remember which wave he was.

"Are you the young master? My name is Lydia, and I will be responsible for your food, clothing and living in the future.

He sat at the table blankly, without raising his eyelids. He cut the steak slowly and put it indifferently in his mouth.

Unlike previous housekeepers, Lydia is very talkative and always talks to him when he reads quietly.

After a few times, he was bored and threw the hard book with gold characters directly on her smiling face.

She couldn't hide, and her forehead was hit by a hard book, and suddenly the blood flowed.

"You're annoying."

Facing the frightened face, he left a cold sentence.

The next day, Wang Chaoyun changed his new housekeeper.

Wang Chaoyun was not angry. Instead, he rubbed his black hair with a primand. He smiled, "It doesn't matter if you don't like it. Mom will give you a new housekeeper."