Extra 3

Above?

At first, Su Qian didn't understand. When Lu Yan took her hand into the Japanese restaurant, the two found a secluded elegant room to sit down.

Su Qian's eyes fell on him. Seeing him casually tasing sake, a pair of dark eyes fixed on him, and the corners of his mouth hooked a bad smile. Su Qian realized what he meant by "above" after knowingly.

Originally slightly cold cheeks, they suddenly turned red, and even their ears turned red. Su Qian picked up the cup and took a mouthful of green tea. He choked, and stared at him shamefully and angrily, "Shameless."

Lu Yan looked at her with one hand on her cheek and smiled, "What's blushing? Every time I say no, it's not in the end--"

The last few words were very light. Su Qian was afraid that he would say more humiliating words. She put down the cup and quickly covered his mouth. He blushed and urgently stopped him. "Don't say anything."

Knowing that she was shy, Lu Yan smiled softly in the palm of her hand. Su Qian looked at his smile. She gritted her teeth and muttered in a low voice, "What are you laughing, shameless."

"Duplicitous."

"I didn't."

"Oh." Lu Yan nodded perfunctorily.

Su Qian was even more ashamed by his smile.

At this time, the waiter came to order. Lu Yan communicated with the waiter fluent Japanese and occasionally asked Su Qian for his opinion distractedly.

Su Qian's impression of Japanese is completely at the kindergarten level, and the few words are still learned from watching Japanese dramas.

When the waiter finished ordering, Su Qian asked him curiously, "Have you learned Japanese?"

"Yes."

"What else?"

Lu Yan played with the exquisite porcelain cup and said carelessly, "French, German and a little Italian."

Su Qian: "..." Is it so fierce?

Looking at her stunned appearance, Lu Yan rubbed the porcelain cup and asked her without laughing, "Curious?"

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Su Qian vaguely remembered that He Wei'an mentioned to himself that Lu Yan had never been to a regular school when he was a child. He found all kinds of elites outside to teach alone. No matter how smart he was, after all, he was a child and suddenly accepted so much knowledge...

Thinking of this, Su Qian felt inexplicably distressed.

She put her soft tone, and her watery eyes looked directly at him, and a little soft mood flashed through her eyes. "It must be very hard, right? You have to learn so much."

"It's not hard."

"Ah?"

Lu Yan looked at her and smiled carelessly, "It's better to stay by yourself than getting along with her parents." He paused and added, "Beso, I hate the feeling of losing."

Hate the feeling of losing?

Su Qian was slightly stunned and immediately understood his implication.

He is a perfect controlman. He treats others harshly, especially himself.

I remember that when I first met him, I was always forced to learn all kinds of strange things from him. Now I want to...

Su Qian put down the cup and asked him solemnly, "Lu Yan, why did you teach me to learn those things before?"

"Huh?"