Chapter 11

He hung up the phone quickly and gave her no chance to refuse at all.

After a week of discharge from the hospital, I haven't seen anyone else, and even the course has been left behind for a whole week.

Su Qian knew very well that she couldn't teach him anything.

Every time I go to his house, I read him texts and various analyses.

When he is reading, he often sits quietly on the sofa and stares at her in an instant. His eyes are empty and he doesn't know what he is thinking.

Say it's not listening. Occasionally, she mispronounces the word, and he will click it out immediately.

Su Qian really didn't understand whether he was too lazy to read these words, or he just liked to listen to her reading with a dry mouth.

Su Qian put down his pen and was unhappy, but he still climbed out of bed.

Most of her roommates fell asleep. Su Qian crept down to find clothes.

The wind was a little cold at night. In the past few days, the temperature has plummeted. Su Qian was most afraid of the cold in her life. She got up and opened the wardrobe and found a thick sweater to put it on.

Yan Meng recently met a little brother on the Internet, who studied music in the school next door. The two chatted very much, which was an ambiguous period.

She went to bed late and chatted enthusiastically with her little brother. She heard the noise.

Yan Meng opened the curtain of the bed.

Her bed was opposite Su Qian's. Seeing Su Qian dressed, she seemed to go out, Yan Meng stopped her.

"Where are you going at this late hour?"

Su Qian pulled out a mask from the drawer and replied to her vaguely: "Auntie is coming. Go and buy an aunt towel."

"I have it. I'll lend it to you."

"Thank you. But I have a lot of measurements, only in the trousers style."

Yan Meng envied: "I envy you who have enough blood volume."

She is so thin and has enough blood volume, unlike her. Her aunt only visited her for three days and said goodbye to her.

Su Qian: "..."

Yan Meng sat up straight and changed her posture. The little brother on the other end of her mobile phone sent a voice message, and Su Qian heard it like a song. Yan Meng, who was careless, smiled like a delicate flower.

"Then you come back early."

Girls in love always have endless love words.

In the past, he always broke the casserole and asked to the end. At this time, with a little brother, Yan Meng did not ask Su Qian too much.

Downstairs, holding my mobile phone and looking around, I saw a dark shadow.

There are cherry trees on both sides of the dormitory building. Late spring is a good time for cherry blossoms to bloom.

The wind rises, and the petals fly with the wind.

From time to time, students come to this end.

"Oh, I saw a handsome man. He looks so good! Ah, ah, ah, ah!"

"Where is it?"

"Undown the tree, it seems to be waiting for someone."

"There are such a best handsome guy in our school?"