Chapter 74

After being with him for so long, I have known that this person is particularly seductive to girls' hearts, but hearsay is one thing, and what I see with my own eyes will be said separately.

What's more, Fu Yao was with Lu Yan. Su Qian knew that the things of the previous generation had nothing to do with the younger generation, but she was still very uncomfortable.

She held only a few things, but the little girl easily had warmth that she could not match in her dreams. Su Qian asked herself that she was not a pretentious person, but occasionally the dark side dominated her and let her fall into the shadows.

Su Qian's eyes were sore, and the sadness in her heart poured out at this moment. If she didn't think about it, she didn't know. She turned out to be so stingy that he couldn't see that he was close to any girl.

It's like the only thing that belongs to you and is remembered by others. This feeling makes Su Qian confused.

In the past, I didn't understand Lu Yan's almost paranoid possessiveness. At present, Su Qian realized that the two were surprisingly similar here, and she was no less than him.

There were people coming and going in the restaurant, and there was a lot of noise. Across the long table, Su Qian noticed Lu Yan's expression, which was as lonely as usual. However, when he looked at herself, the deep black pupils smiled with a shallow smile.

Seeing him cross Fu Yao towards herself, Su Qian was angry, stared at him fiercely, turned around and left.

Zhou Jing pulled Fu Yao's arm and said, "What's the situation? Didn't they collapse?"

Fu Yao's eyes were red, staring at Su Qian's back for a long time without saying anything. Seeing this, Zhou Jing quickly comforted her, "Yaoyao, don't be sad. Anyway, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future. They are all in the same department, and there are many opportunities to meet.

Fu Yao didn't talk. After a while, she nodded.

On the other side, Yan Meng is standing in front of the juice window.

"Oh, Susu, which flavor do you drink?" Yan Meng was thirsty and planned to buy freshly squeezed juice. In a blink of an eye, she couldn't find Su Qian. Yan Meng was a little confused. "Damn it, where's the person?"

Yan Meng touched the back of her neck and saw that she had been skipped by her side like a gust of wind compared with the commander-in-chief who had been forced by Su Qian.

After a week of tour, Yan Meng tut and couldn't help sighing that people are good-looking and really have an aura in everything they wear.

Looking at Fu Yao again, Yan Meng thought of the scene just now and estimated that there was a conflict between the little couple when she saw the little girl's eyes red.

She bought two cups of freshly squeezed orange juice, swiped the QR code to pay. Yan Meng carried the juice and immediately called Su Qian.

After several consecutive hits, Su Qian answered. Yan Meng was very curious in a dull voice, "Su Su, what's your situation? I don't eat any food. When I buy a juice, the person will disappear?"

It was the meal that people kept coming in and out outside the restaurant. Su Qian was not happy and reluctantly squeezed out a smile with her mobile phone. "It's okay. I just don't think I have much appetite. I'm going to the library for self-study.

"No appetite?" Thinking of Su Qian not coming back all night last night, Yan Meng felt that she had got the blind spot. She carried the juice, found a secluded place, and lowered her voice and asked her, "Su Su, aren't that you?"