Meeting X The X Zoldycks

Hey guys, just wanted ya'll to check out my new cover for this book. What do you think bout' it?

............... NO ONE'S POV ...............

Y/n didn't notice the lack of sleep she had in between this ruckus. But, she wouldn't doze off as she didn't wanna miss the mountain and reach somewhere else. She was dedicated to bring back her crush erm  I mean friend .

She dropped off the bus and went straight to the groundskeeper of the gate to ask whether Killua had come back to the mountain or Illumi was fooling around with her which he wasn't but still just to clarify what is already clarified. Don't wanna break you so lets just say she wanted to make sure Killua came back home.

"And why do you ask, miss?"

"I'm Killua's friend. I came here to rescue Killua." Like a knight in a shining armor, she whispered to herself.

"Oh! Killua-sama's friend, I see. But I'm afraid you'll have to pass the-"

"Yea, I know. And I can. I was just informing you that I'm about to go in. Don't want it to look like I'm gonna break in to steal something."

"O-ohk."

"Ciao, mate. Good to meet you."

"It was good to meet you too,...?"

"Its Y/n. That's all I can say."

"Oh its fine. Bye, Y/n-san."

And just like that Y/n went towards the giant doors and with only her raw strength opened 4 doors at once.

She went in through the door but not before hearing the groundskeeper gasp behind her. She knew that it was the groundskeeper's duty to inform the Zoldyck family about any person who came in through the testing gate and the no. of gates the person opened, so she was bound to show off. But he sure as fuck was shocked that a petite looking 12 year old could open more than 1 gate. After Y/n went in, the groundskeeper aka Zebro called the butler's headquarters to inform the main butler - Gotoh that a girl named Y/n who claims to be Killua-sama's friend has come to see him and has opened 4 gates at once, so Gotoh could further inform the family about her.

Now, back to Y/n. She was petting the big purple guard dog of the Zoldyck's - Mike. He may look scary to some, but well, not to her. She thought it was cute. But sadly, she had to leave Mike to meet Killua. 

Y/n was walking on the soft green grass but she saw another butler who was surprisingly a girl who looked a few years older than her. She had grey eyes and dark purple hair pulled into thick bunches, each tied with a string towards the tip, which vaguely resembled stars. She had dark brown skin.

Y/n ran in an inhuman speed and stopped right in front of her.

"What's your name? And why the fuck are you standing here like a mother fucking statue. And to be honest, at first glance, I mistook you for a statue if it wasn't for your breathing."

"My name is Canary and I'm a butler of the Zoldyck's. I can't let you through this line though. I didn't get any message saying we had guests." and like that she drew a line in front of her with what seemed like a staff.

'Why is this bitch acting so rude. I spoke to her so politely and the nerve of this girl to talk back so formally and rudely.' Y/n thought to herself as an irk mark which was visible grew on her forehead.

"Ok. Listen here y- I mean miss Canary. I am Killua's friend and I'm here to meet him. So let me through... Please."

"I'm sorry, but I can't. If you don't back off now, I'm afraid I'll have to use force."

............... READER-CHAN'S POV ..............

WHAT THA FACK. Ok, if she CAN use force, so can I.

"I want to see Killua and I will. You like it or not." and just like that I started punching her while she dodged some and got hit by some. I crossed her "line" and she used her cane. She was pretty good with the cane. But I was better. It was easy to hit her as she left some open spots while using her cane which I took notice of. And just like that her staff was on the ground. She was shocked for a second, I used that for a distraction. I kicked her hard on the side and made her blackout by hand chopping on the back of her neck. She fell down unconscious whilst I smiled victoriously. I did feel bad for her though. She was just doing her job! But I had to go through, so I guess it was for the best. I could sense 2 pairs of eyes on me during the whole fight. I couldn't see them, so my guess is that it would be two of the family members of the Zoldyck's.

But now they were gone. It seems that they will be waiting for me in the mansion.

As I kept walking, I took in the scent of fresh flowers and the lush green trees where a treat to the eyes. The way the Zoldyck's take care of the mountain is amazing, anyone would mistake this mountain as belonging to someone kind. Who knows how they really might be. I mean, they could be cool. The world did claim them as monsters, but the world never saw them too. I shouldn't get my hopes high though. It may be really tough to get Killua back from them. And what if Killua would still be under Illumi's manipulation? It would be hard to get him out of that state.

Cold sweat ran down my forehead as all these thoughts  played on repeat in my mind like a tape. Nervousness took over me as I started seeing the mansion. But I didn't let my composure ruin bcoz of all that. I made my way to the mansion only to be greeted by a butler who looked like he was in his early 40's. He had black hair and was wearing glasses. He stood still. Why the fuck do all butlers stand that way. Its creepy. It's not Halloween to scare someone, dumb bitches.

"Hello there. You might be Y/n, if I'm not mistaken."

"Ya. That's me. Who are you?"

"I'm Gotoh. One of the butlers of the Zoldyck's. And I'm here to take you in the mansion."

"For real?" I gave him a suspicious stare.

"Yes." was all he said before opening the door with a code and moving ahead while I followed.

The Zoldyck mansion was a little bigger than mine but I was unphased by that. I did expect them to be hella rich. He showed me the way to the dinning room, but I never let my guard down. When we reached there he opened the doors, pushed me in, closed the door and went away.
There was a woman sitting on the couch wrapped in bandages and wearing something on her eyes. I wanted to laugh at her but I didn't wanna fuck everything up so I kept quite. Next to her was a really really fat person munching on chips. It looked like his buttons are gonna burst at any second. A girl was standing at the end of the couch wearing a kimono. And there was also a man who had a lot of muscles. I guess he was Killua's father. An elderly man was sitting on a chair beside the Kimono girl.

I cleared my throat and began, "My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n. I am Killua's friend and I'm here to take him with me." 'Shit' I cursed myself as I fucked up. Shouldn't have said friend. And to take him with me. Oh, I'm dead. A drop of sweat ran down my forehead and my ken activated on its own. (For reference to ken, go to the chapter : Not an update but plz read.) 

A small smile was plastered on the elderly man's face that only I took a note of. I was somehow relived by that. Then Killua's father spoke while the laser eye woman was glaring daggers at me.

"I am Silva Zoldyck, Killua's dad. She is Kikyo, killua's mother. He is Milluki, killua's elder brother, kalluto- killua's brother and Zeno - killua's grandfather.

You just read 1426 words.
And yes, today's my birthday. 🎂🎉🎊Happy birthday to myself