Saiaku

Saiaku 最悪 - terrible
(found this on Google, also Ik I suck at naming shit so yeah)

// NO ONE'S POV //

"Hello." you said unsure of what was going on." Y/n dear. You need to help my son." came the broken voice from his mother. She wasn't his real mother. None of his parents were. They adopted him after his real parents died of a disease - Saiaku. (Like I mentioned, this is a made up disease as are its symptoms.) It was called so bcoz of the symptoms. It was a horrible infectious disease which made the victim's body very itchy. After a few days, the person will see the visible rashes on their skin and slowly but surely their skin will start to rip off of their body leading to an agonizingly painful and slow death. There was no cure for it yet. It spread through touch so when Daichi's mother was treating his husband she had no idea about it being infectious and neither did his father, resulting in her having it too. Upon realizing she gave her son for adoption and just a week later the couple left the town, never to be heard from ever again. You just knew you had the hurry. Remembering how Daichi described that incident years ago made you shiver. 'What if Daichi has it? How am I gonna help him? But maybe if I reach there in time, I might find a solution. Though I seriously hope he doesn't have that disease.' These were the only things running in your mind right now. "Yes, don't worry. I'm heading right over." saying so you cut the call and immediately turned towards your friends who were looking at you in worry. "Is everything okay?" Killua voiced out.

"No. I'll have to go back home. Right now. Daichi's in danger." saying so you started sprinting at full speed, not minding Gon and Killua trying their best to match your pace. Your surroundings passed in a blur as you abruptly stopped and turned to your friends."Look, I'm sorry but I have to go. Alone. You guys win this game for me okay?" You didn't wait for an answer as you caught a player with the 'leave' card and threatened him to give it to you which he agreed quite quickly given the deathly aura you gave out." I'll see you guys later. Remember to win this shit for me. Bye." saying so you used it before any of them could speak. You were out of the game. Now you need to get back. So you ran to the nearest airport to book the next flight back home.

»------⋆◦★◦⋆------«

No time to waste.

You ran straight to your town. There you were met by your parents who took you to Daichi's house. "He seems to have the same disease as his parents." your dad stated with sadness. You weren't buying it until you saw him for yourself. "Y-y/n? My dear, is that really you?! Come in, follow me. Daichi is in his room. He isn't speaking to anyone nor is he eating." his mom looked most affected about the situation than anyone in the room. You just silently nodded and left to go to Daichi's room. You knocked once you were facing the door to the room. Being greeted by none other than silence, you entered. There he was, sleeping in a corner of the room while his back faced the room entrance. The silence in the room seemed deafeningly loud. The atmosphere was dull, numb and remorseful. It was as if you've intruded a mourning ceremony. Daichi looked so miserable that it made your heart heavy. With a sad smile you approached his bed and sat at a corner near his legs. "Remember the first time I came to your room?" you sighed. He grunted to show that he was listening. "I accidentally opened the drawer where you kept your underpants." Daichi turned towards you and said, "It wasn't funny." with a red blush evident on his cheeks. Then you both burst with laughter. "Those were happy times, weren't they? " Daichi suddenly said becoming sad. "Hey now. Don't be depressed or else I'll have to bring out more of your embarrassing tales. Plus, I'm here with you so it is a happy time too, right? Don't you enjoy my company?" you asked.

"I do, I do. The thing is that this is gonna be temporary. All of the memories we made were for nothing." he replied, almost on the verge of tears.

"Dai, who said the good times were for nothing? We all have our own bad as well as good times. And I'm always there to turn your bad times into happy ones. Now that I'm here, you better get well soon."

"For what?! So you could go ahead and leave me?! Sure miss. You know what? You don't even have to stay with me right now. Just leave. I'm better off dying alone anyways." he said, voice cracking by the end. You realized he was about to cry so you hugged him but once you did he pushed you away, eyes wide." You have a life to live, y/n. Why do you wanna have the disease too?" he exclaimed.

"Who said you had that disease?"

"Stop acting y/n. Everyone knows I have saiaku disease. I don't want you having it."

"Daichi, you don't have saiaku disease. You are gonna get better in no time. So take your medications." saying so, you left his room after tucking him in. Stepping outside, your face twisted into a frown bcoz whatever he was saying might come true, but for all these years there was nothing suspicious about him nor was he hiding anything; at least not from you. So you voiced out your concern to his parents. They were pacing around anxiously in the living room, waiting for you to enter. When you did, they immediately ran up to you with your parents following suit. Yashiro was at home for your parents thought it wouldn't be a great idea to bring a child into a serious matter. "Did he speak? Was he hungry? I've made him his favorite food. Please tell him to eat or else he'll grow weak." Daichi's panic striken mother spoke. "Yes he spoke and he also agreed to eat and take his medicines." you said. The now relieved mother swung her arms around you and captured you rapturously in a hug.

Now that we've reached 5 votes we'll need 5 votes again for the next chapter. That's all I had to say. Have a gr8 day/night.

You just read 1095 words.

P. S. Yes I added y/n's trauma to Daichi's life. You're welcome.