Killua's X Back!!!

............... READER-CHAN'S POV ...............

"Okayy...."

"Let's discuss whatever you wanted to on a walk?" Silva asked.

If I want to get to Killua I'll have to play it safe. I gotta be on alert at all times. Its just a walk, right?

"ok."

We left the mansion and there was just an awkward silence at least for me. he decided to speak.

"So." He cleared his throat and continued, "You're here for Killua, it seems."

"Duh. Are you dumb?" that's what I wanted to say but I ended up saying "Yes that is what I came here for."

"You are quite strong to enter our territory. Its been years since anyone last visited us." He seemed strangely affable by the tone in which he spoke. It was unusual for someone who is stated as a "monster" to speak in such a manner.

"Soooo, are you happy or sad that you have visitors?" Shit! Not again. I have to keep this mouth of mine shut.

"Eh-uhm. I'm so sorry." and there my habit of rubbing my neck sheepishly kicked in. He l a u g h e d. He laughed??!! I didn't know I was such a joker😓. That's sad. And plus he never laughs. Maybe that's why my parents laugh at me whenever I tell them I'm  serious. (Don't worry Y/n, you're not the only one who gets this treatment.  Your author can 100% relate to you.)

"Its ok. I know you are nervous after hearing people call us monsters. They are just not powerful enough to match our standards so they call us names." He said this proudly instead of sadly.

I just sweat dropped and laughed nervously.

"So umm, where is Killua? And if I repeat myself again, I'm here to take Killua with me. Even if I had to fight you for it." that was a bit too much. That's when his phone rang. I don't know where'd he get it but yeah... Chile, um anyways, he left me to speak with the person.

After speaking he came back and asked me, "Did you like for real punch Illumi?"

"Yes. And I don't regret it even one tad bit."

"Come with me." Okayyyy.. Now its getting creepy, people. I followed him in the mansion and he sent me to Zeno.

Now Zeno took me to someplace which looked like a dungeon or shit. "So, you're here to take my grandson. Not any weakling can so much as reach here. You, on the other hand, not only did you reach here, but demand my grandson from us and speak with the Zoldyck's. Killua might mean a lot to you." and chuckled at the end.

When he said the last sentence, my heart started to race. I fought my blush and forced a confused look and said, "What do you mean Zeno?"

"Oh, don't act all oblivious. You sure have a soft spot for Kill and it seems like your heart agrees to it." Screw you, heart.

"Whatever."

"See you didn't disagree~"

"I didn't agree either." After a long minute of silence, I decided to speak up.

"So, your family is different. Not in a bad way. I just didn't expect ya'll to be so um easy going."

"Hahaha. We are not exactly easy going. Its just you are good with mixing up. Anyways, here we are. Wait outside for some time, I'll need to fetch Milluki and then I'll leave you two lovebirds have some alone time."

My face was bright red and eyes wide. All I could do was yell 'Grandpa' in serious embarrassment. He just laughed and went in. That's when I realized what I did. I LOWKEY CALLED HIM MY GRANDPA. The fuck is wrong with me??!!

To pull me out of my thoughts, Grandpa er Zeno and Milluki came out and went their own ways.

I rushed in to see Killua tied up with handcuffs hanging in the air while he was half naked. HALF FUCKING NAKED !!!!!!! I swear I would have had a nose bleed if it weren't for the marks on his body. I Ran towards him and gave him a hug well not exactly a hug as I was hugging his waist while my face was on his abs. What? He was hanging, remember? So I couldn't reach him.

He just made a tsk sound and broke the chains dropped down to the ground on his feet and pushed me away.

He didn't even look at me.

"Killua, why did they do this to you." No reply.

"And um I'm sorry. I know I should've told you about pin head being Illumi." No reply.

"Killua? Are you listening?" Again he didn't reply. Now I was in the verge of tears.

"Killua, look. I know I made a huge mistake by not telling you about Illumi and its ok if you don't want to speak with me. I understand you're angry with me. I mean you should be. I'd do the same.  Just so you know, I was here to take you with me. I know you hate your family very much and want to escape. So just when I heard what happened I rushed here. If you don't want to get out of here for me. Do it for Gon."

And just like that I was leaving but then Killua told me to stop.

I turned around and saw him coming towards me. I was really happy and hugged him tight. He hugged me back. "Idiot I forgive you." I looked up to see him staring at me and a slight blush was visible on his bruised face. I gave him a huge smile that could even rival Gon's. 
"You know I even broke Illumi's nose for manipulating you." He just smiled and we broke apart from the hug and started walking back to his room. When we reached his room my dumb self realized we were holding hands the whole walk. Now I started blushing but he left my hand so I was ok. I wAs oK. Ok, I'll admit I wasn't ok at all. 

Killua literally started dressing right there. I mean he just put on a shirt, nothing wrong. Then, Zeno came in and told Killua that Silva was calling for him. So he went. Zeno left me alone in Killua's room. Suddenly, the door flung open. I felt sorry for the poor door. The person was someone I'd rather not talk to. It was Kikyo. She looked at me as if I killed her cat. She ran towards me to kill me - yes she was holding a paper fan but it was god damn sharp. How'd I know? I barely dodged the fan as I wasn't expecting it. Even Killua's bed wasn't. She sliced the bed in two. W H A T      T H E     A C T U A L     F U C K.  "Whoa there. Calm your horses, lady. You wanna kill me or sum?" oh wait, why'd I ask. She does want to kill me.

"You are taking Killua away from me. You monster." 

I couldn't take it anymore. So I started laughing hysterically. "Says the monster itself. Oh my god I can't. I'm wheezing. Look here Kikyo, I think your parents didn't like you. So they named you KICK-YOU. Then, you harmed the poor door when he didn't do anything. And why the heck are you covered in bandages. Are you a mummy who's been provoked. If so, then get back to the pyramid, coz news flash: I don't like your stinky self. One more thing why do you wear this thing on your eyes. Then again you are not much verbal or may be the choice of your words is very poor. I'll be telling Killua to gift you some dictionary. And-"

That's when the door opened and Killua walked in. He didn't even look at the poor bed or the monster strength mom and took my hand and left. I'm seriously on cloud nine right now.

Hey guys, It's been some days I haven't updated so here you go. 

You just read 1322 words.