Chapter 10

A sat in the bath tub with the warm water covering every part of my skin. I stared at the bathroom mirror in front of me. This was supposed to be me taking a bath and not battling with suicidal thoughts in my head.   Right now I really wanted to die, especially the because the woman I love just stormed out  crying because of hurtful things I said to her. I knew very well with what I had said to her we'll never be what I imagined in my head. A buzz came from my phone on the sink countertop. I streched out my hand to reach it.

"Im meeting up with you in 30 , Selena."

Ow. That's nice maybe a change of scenery would suit me. It was still raining outside though. 

"Come by my house."  I texted back. Then I completed the rest of bathing session and went on to the kitchen to prepare for her arrival. I knew how much she loved to bake from yesterday when we ate ice creams. She told me everything about how to do it, which is why I thought baking with her would be fun.
I laid every baking utensil set on the kitchen counter, and every recipe book my mom had. My mom, I had just forgot how sick she is and I have to check up on her. I have to go there before the visiting hours are over. But how? I can't drive. Maybe I have to call..

*Doorbell

Then my thoughts were disturbed by a soft knock at the door.

"Hey, my love" she said holding out her hands for me to hug her. Selena looked really hot out of school uniform. The picture I had of her yesterday instantly disappeared in my head. She wore a black cropped hoodie with black sweat pants and some flat black sneakers - the black really suit her and her skin colour.

"How are you doing" I countered .

" I'm feeling happy I just saw your pretty face"

"Pretty? Boys aint pretty babe" I replied while gently folding her umbrella and hanging it on the hooks against the wall. I remember how I said Macarena had a shitty umbrella earlier today. I felt myself becoming shattered once again, everything and everywhere reminds me of her.

"You were baking?" Selena shouted from the kitchen.

I went over there and seeing her behind the counter just lighted up the room.  I stared and smiled at her.
"Yes my love, I was actually preparing to do so!"

I then went over to her position and she dipped her finger inside the cup of icing sugar and rubbed it against her lips like a lip balm. "Wanna know how it tastes?" She said with a very tempting tone.

"Are trying to test me Ms?" I replied stepping closer to her.

"Maybe and maybe not. I just bake something inside of me!, and my God its so cold!"

I slid all the utensils and books on the kitchen table with my arm and then grabbed her thighs to place her gently on top. Her thighs were just caramel and sweet looking. Every bit of my hair stood. I was way more harder than before. I was getting pleasure from just looking at her skin.

"Can I feel how hot the ovens are?" I whispered while I slowly kissed her neck. I rubbed my hands against her caramel thighs and scooped them to her back.

"The iced mouth is getting dry, Mr" she said gasping a breath.

Her lips were in contact with mine. Just like yesterday, they were chilly and sweet. As I ran my hands up and down her silky back, she grasped my tiny shoulders in her hands and did the same. My thumbs were stroked on her firm, medium-sized breasts. Angels appeared to be dancing in my heart. It was pumping harder than it had been. She gave me an even stronger kiss as she reclined on the counter. She also dangled her legs. On the bed in the bedroom, images of the Macarena began to pop into my thoughts. I made an effort to repel them but abruptly stopped.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just think we should start baking." I lied.

"But your fingers were about test how warm the ovens are" she asked a little bit louder.

"Relax baby. We have the whole day!" I said kissing her again.

She jumped off the counter, with her hands on my shoulders and mine on her waist.

"Where's your mom anyway?" She asked picking up one the recipe books from the floor. She was soooo bootylicious.

"She went out" I replied in a very low tone. I remember how poor Macarena came all the way here to comfort me and on the other hand Selena didn't know anything about my situation. "When is she coming back?" She continued.

"I don't know, maybe Monday!" I guessed.

Selena was the same reason I came home late yesterday. The same reason that my mom screamed at me and end up with an attack. If it wasn't for her she would be here, not in some hospital bed.

"I just hope she's warm where she is, Patrick."
She said with concern. We continued
A buzz came from my phone.

"Please check that for me?"

" Visiting hours are going to be over soon," she paused with anguish on her face "...better come see her. Dr Chapman!"  She read aloud a text from my phone as I pulled out the last tray of biscuits from the oven.
Ohh fuck. "I have to go!" I snapped.
"Where are you going now?" She asked as she took a bite from a biscuit we baked earlier.

"To the hospital, my mom had a heart attack yesterday when I came back" I explained. She coughed. She had choked on the biscuit.

"So basically  you and your Mom are dying?" How insesetive. She looked deep into my eyes. I froze. How did she know? I never told anyone that. "How.. how.. h." I tried to ask.

"Dr Moreno who happens to be my dad told me, I am sorry."
She took my hands and clenching them to hers. I snapped.

"So you're basically with me because you pity me, not because you love me?" I shouted just as I had done earlier this morning.

"No, no , absolutely not" she cried. "I do love you"

"Since when.... Yesterday?  Can we please be realistic Selena!"
I shouted once again. " So the minute you saw how much of a wreck my life was you decided to come mess it up even more. I am so happy you came by so now can you please go?"

She remained quiet as I screamed. Tears in both our eyes. She went towards the door. She took her umbrella and turned to look at me as I followed her to the door. She cried silently and turned on her heels, went out slamming the door behind her.