Chapter 26

Patrick POV

My neck was burning with pain when I woke up in the morning. I felt tired. I checked my phone, and a thousand messages flooded my screen from the class group. I stood up and stretched my arms wide before I started scrolling on the screen. My head was pounding, and the events of last night were not clear in my head, but I knew one thing for sure - Amanda and I went a little bit further than kissing yesterday.  What if Amanda went on and posted it on the class group, then all these messages are about that. "What will you tell Macarena?" my subconscious kicked in and I winced in reaction.

"Hey everyone, hosting a couples Easter's picnic at the lake, free food and drinks." The first text read and I didn't bother myself with reading all the other comments that followed. I knew for sure Amanda had not done what I thought. I quickly called Macarena and to invite her, but it rang unanswered. I dialled her again, but my number was blocked.

"She knows," I whispered to myself. I let out a deep breath before calling Amanda.

"Hey Starr," she chimed on the other end in a low voice.

"What is going on?" I asked impatiently.

"I told her."

"What?" I paused. A sweat trickled my back.

"She found me crying, and she asked what was wrong. I told her you're sick and may die soon," she explained insensitive about what she was saying. A wave of relief caught me.

"What the...fuck... is wrong with you, Amanda!" My harsh language seemed to amaze me too.

"What do you mean?"

"I trusted you!" I screamed. "I told you that in confidence and did not tell her certain reason.

"She is your girlfriend, and she deserves to know."

"Not from you, are you crazy?" She remained silent. "Did you tell her we also..."

"I am not that stupid," she answered hastily.  "Also, Patrick, that was a drunk made mistake, we should never speak of it again."

"Are you even hearing yourself? I lost my vir..."

"I know," she interrupted. "Just suck it up." The was a long silence between us.

"Could you ask Macarena to go with me to the lake picnic?"

"So, you're going with her?" She asked in a low despaired voice.

"She is my girlfriend, what do you expect?"

"Wait until she finds out about how you kissed Selena last week."

"Amanda you wouldn't dare!" The call was dropped. I stood there in the middle of the living room. I let out a deep breath and threw my phone against the couch and it bounced then crashed on the floor. "Fuck," I muttered.  My language was slowly being deteriorated.

I heard what sounded like a monster knocking at my back door. "Go to the front door," I shouted, and it seemed to have motivated whoever was knocking as they knocked even louder. I groaned as I dashed for the kitchen door and when I opened it, I felt something hard knock me, the pain made screech in my ears. I heard a few people walk in.

My pounding headache seemed to have multiplied and my cells seemed like they were being split apart. Four or five figures appeared in front of me. I tried steadying up, but I failed. I went blank and passed out.

"Wake up, you cunt!"

"Where..." I groaned, "What...Where..."

"Shut up and listen!" As I was slowly regaining consciousness, I realized I had been tied to a wooden chair.

"Rashin, is that you?" I asked as sweat drops tickling the back of my body.

"Yeah right." I lifted my head and saw him standing next to James, Mark, Zed and the wimp from the other day.

"I am hurting," I whimpered. "Please untie me."

"You fucked her, how do I free you when you fucked Amanda." My heart stopped for a second. How did he know about that? I was so much in trouble.

"Calm down, boy!" Mark held him back.

"I am really sorry Rashin," I said in a low tone trying to hide the panic in my voice. "I was under the influence."

"Well tell that to Chris Brown," he replied harshly.

"Okay, what do you guys want from me? Beat me up? Go on then." They just looked at me. Then after a while, Mark spoke up. "Joel, tell him."
The wimp stepped up and cleared his throat and his hands were shaking.

"First of all," his voice squealed, and I almost laughed. "You took James' girlfriend, Macarena, and then went on to scar his head."

"More like cracked my skull," James roared. My heart pounded very fast, and my mind was restless.

"Then," Joel continued, "You made out with Mark's older sister, Tracy, and she almost lost her job because of you. After that you kissed Zed's girlfriend in front of him and in front of the whole class."

"Selena dared me to!" I interrupted.

"Shut up, please," Joel countered in a low cracking voice. I almost felt sorry for him. "Last but certainly not least, you slept with Rashin's girlfriend."

"Ex girlfriend!" I objected once again.

"We were fixing things!" He seemed really angry he wanted to break my neck.

"Okay, okay." I said in a panicking voice. " I will do anything to atone for my sins. I'll stay away from them, and won't even wink at them, or even look their way."

"It's not as easy as that," a hoarse voice creeped out of the dark corners of my hallway. Everyone in front of me stepped back and shifted uncomfortably, as approaching steps came towards me. Then - a tall, brown skinned man appeared in front of me. He had scars all over his face. He had a walking stick, and his eyes were weary as that of a sick person. His robe touched down to his knees and his skin was a little pale.

"These boys want to rip you apart, but I told them not to because you seemed very useful. I mean you live alone in such a great spacious house." He went on and dragged a chair and sat in front of me. I felt my fear gush out my mouth. "Patrick, you will be hosting a party tonight at your house." I cringed at the way he said my name the same way my mom did.

"Why, sir?" I gulped.

"Ahh you never mind, just do as we say and make sure everyone attends. I myself will be there. Condition two; stay away from every girl they touched, touch or ever will touch."

"I am sorry," I finally managed to say and faced down.

"That will not cut it," he turned on hills.

"I am Mr Kedron by the way. Call me K."

"So, Mr, how are you hoping to benefit from hosting an Easter's after party."

"See how smart you are, you even have a way of disguising the party," he answered. "To answer your question, these four will be selling drugs during the party, and all of that money comes to me. Then I benefit." He went on and signalled his crew of teens to follow him. They slowly went out the door after him, Rashin being the last one, slamming it behind him. I spent a wide range of minutes trying to get myself free from the ropes.