Interrogation

"So, this is where you've been the entire time? Ever since you went missing?" Akiko turned, spotting Sasuke leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. A glare permanently etched onto his face.

The Jinchuriki scoffed. "And you think that I planned, that I wanted, to leave you? To leave Naruto?"

"I know you. You could have easily escaped."

"Clearly you've never been bitten by a snake." The girl rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Look, Sasuke, I didn't intend for this to happen. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, that's all."

"Clearly, you survived being bitten by a snake. Why didn't you just escape after you were healed?"

Akiko blinked, her mind blanking. Why had she stayed with them even after the venom was out of her system? Her respect for Orochimaru override her fear for him, but she knew that wasn't the reason. It wasn't Kabuto either. "I don't know why I didn't."

"Does Kabuto have something to do with it?!" Sasuke spat the older boys name like it was the worst thing he's ever tasted. "Was it you with him during the exam?"

"That certainly didn't take you long at all." The Uchiha's head slowly turned his head towards the door, his glare deepening. "Don't look at me like that. Lord Orochimaru wants to begin your training."

Akiko placed a hand on her brothers shoulder, speaking quietly. "We were both chosen by Orochimaru for a reason." She gave him a smile before moving to stand beside her boyfriend. The medic ignored the venom seeping off of the Uchiha and left with the redhead.