the pillager attack

as the axe was about to gut him, Alice blocked it with her Sword. pushing the attacker back. Charlie looked over at the one she was fighting, lying dead on the floor. she had been hurt. the axe had taken some of her armour out, as well as some of her thigh. it looked bad.

"Alice you're hurt," Charlie said. she blocked the next axe swing, groaning in pain.

"It's nothing, I've had wor..." she stopped as a crossbow bolt hit her in the should, shattering the armour cursing her to drop her weapon. Charlie caught her as she fell. he saw the axe raise, then splat. a crossbow bolt hit the attacker in the head. 

Kane stood there holding his arm mount crossbow raised, Then Ciara appeared cutting down the attacker with the Crossbow. the flag carrier block her next attack, he then swiped at her. she dodged back, and Kane fired and shot the pole of the flag, it fell to the ground. distracted Ciara took the opportunity and cut its neck open. 

Charlie check over Alice's injuries, When Azura arrived with Lyria, "What's happened?" she asked seeing the dead pillagers. 

"Azura, just in time, Alice is hurt bad, she need help now, I can't do anything here on my own," Charlie said panicking. Azura leaned down and picked her up. 

"Lyria stay here," she ordered.

"Charlie your hurt," Lyria said. Charlie reached a hand up to his head and felt across cut going over his check. 

"It would be a lot worse if it wasn't thanks to Alice," he said. Lyria handed a cloth. 

"Clean it up," she said. 

"hay, Charlie what do you make of this?" Kane asked calling him over. 

"Pillagers, now I haven't seen them in while," Ciara said, kicking the dead captain. She turned to Charlie. "There used to be the scourge of the far-lands, but completely disappear when the war with the undead started," Ciara explained. 

"I have never seen any using this flag, I haven't seen it before," Kane said. Ciara shrugged. 

"They all have their own factions," She replied. "What do you make of it?" Ciara asked. Charlie pushed his glasses up and got closer to the flag. 

"Well the white square could mean many things, but with the two red squares likely represent eyes, the idea of your leader watching you during the battle, of course, that's only an idea," Charlie said. 

there was a loud thud, something coming towards them, Charlie not noticing as he examined the flag. several large grey creatures, burst forward. with more Crossbow bolts flying at the four. "It's an army, how the Nether did they sneak up on us?" Kane asked. 

"Ask later, fight now," Ciara asked. dodging a hit from the pillager beast. Lyria clearly wasn't the best fighter but still better than Charlie, who was simply trying not to get hit. one of the beasts paid Lyria some attention and Charged at her. she was blocking an attack as it charged at her back.

then a glowing white wall appeared in front of it. Stella then lunched a blast from her spellbook at it. killing it. "Lyria! you need to watch your back," Stella joked. Rain brought up the ender great sword and cut down A pillager. 

"Charlie, catch!" he called chucking Excalibur towards him. Charlie catch the blade and blocked an axe just in time. Rain charged forward stabbing into them. Hilda, Patrick and what soldiers were standing ready at the time enhanced by the iron golems that were ready, joined the fight.

Stella used her spells to nock down an entire squad of them, As Lyria was being pushed back Hilda jumped down and block an axe, with her shield. "I've got your back, Kid," she said. Charlie wasn't that good with a sword. Patrick helped him and stabbed one of the Pillagers.