losing hope

Ferelak was no longer fighting Charlie and Lance, but in the red legion forward base just outside of Frostbourne. he looked around seeing Crystal standing there flicking through the pages of the forbidden spellbook. 5 ender crystals floating behind her, "Where did you bring me out? I was about to kill two of them" He asked. 

Crystal didn't look up, "I don't want him died, Charlie might be of use yet," She said. 

"Look at me girl when I speak," Ferelak growled, Crystal swiped her arm, and the Vex titan reflexed in Pain. Crystal stood up and walked over to him. 

she brushed her hair out of the way, "Remember Ferelak, I answer only to the Entity, I say I want him alive, so I want him ALIVE! now go and help your soldiers," Crystal ordered. Ferelak nodded and walked away. 

"We all know why," Ferelak mumbled. 

"Now, Now Crystal, I told you could have what you want, but there are limits, we both know if you can't turn him, he'll have to die," the Entity whispered in her mind. now was the time, Soon Stella will be one of them, and the true plan will begin. the plan would need Crystal she was the only one who could transfer Stella to the point of the eternal night. 

Charlie and Ceris reappeared in the middle of the battle, and things were not looking good, frostbourne even with the Nether and End help were still losing, the red legion seemed to have a never-ending. Daryll was still fighting El? 'when did she get here?' Charlie wondered, kyle and Rain were both Fighting Abigail. "What did I miss?" he asked. 

Rain blocked Abigail's swing, and kyle charged her. she dodged, Kyle falling into Rain, as the two recovered, Abigail scanned the battlefield, and lay to one side, being attended to by a field medic, Stella still unconscious. a group of Pilliagers charged at Abigail, and just swiped them away. she had a mission to complete. 

Rain and Kyle were swarmed by Spiders and vex, Charlie jumped between the Nether princess and the enchantress. "So we finally meet, face to face, long over due if you ask me," Charlie said, he swung his sword in the air. 

"Move Charlie or be moved, Stella has to die, I'm trying to save the world," Abigail said. reading the ruby thorn, "We both now you can't beat me," She added. 

Charlie took up a defence stance, "I will not allow you to hurt my friends," Charlie declared. the anger he felt, Crystal's betrayal, now Abigail's attack. Charlie let that anger out, and the sword started to glow again. Abigail charged and Charlie blocked, the glow tried to attach to the ruby thorn. Abigail swiped at the air causing glowing beams to return to the sword. Charlie ready to strike and suddenly he was in the air, as was Abigail and a lot of others around them. 

Smashing into the ground, Charlie, Rain and Abigail looked to the source of the magic pulse, Stella was standing and as her Eyes opened, a light red glowing from them, "I am to late," Abigail said. 

Charlie stood, gripping the sword, "What's happened to her?" he asked. Stella raised her arms and arcane swords flow out them. Kyle appeared putting a shield around the group, but the Arcane swords wouldn't take long to break it, Stella's magic is infinitely better than his. 

"Something is controlling her," Rain said. and just before the Shield could break the swords stopped. "Why has she stopped?" Rain asked, and then blots of lightening started to strike down groups, as Crystal appeared. 

Crystal walked to Stella, easily dealing with anyone who got in her way, she reach Stella and opened a portal of some kind, and the two walked through followed by the brood queen, Rain raced forward following before anyone could stop him. "Not again," Azura said. remembering what happen after he last saw Abigail. "Charlie you have to go after him, he'll get him self killed," She called. Kyle nodded at him, and the two raced to the portal joined by Hogsworth, Kane and Ciara. Abigail forced herself up and through it as well. Hilda intended to follow but the portal closed.