hello end

Stella wasn't in the end nor was in the overworld, she was somewhere else, somewhere between the worlds. a dark void, not like the end's void this one unsettled her. "ahh trying to run?" she turned, and there it was standing opposite her. the Entity.

"what are you?" Stella asked. "Who are you?" She added.

"So little, how your people ever lasted this long? but I fully intend to correct that," the Entity said. "But you, the heir to the end, I need you and I'm going to get you," he placed his hands on Stella's head, and recoil. "Your mind, how is it protected, by what?" the Entity studied her body, and saw a small metal pin on her black dress. "Human technology, you have been busy, but you can't escape, maybe hide for a time, but I never stop"

Stella shot up, she was on an island in the end, Rain was standing over. "Stella, what happened? we got to this side of the Portal and you just fainted," Rain both explained and asked. he point over to charlie who looked like death. "Travelling through Portals really doesn't agree with him,"

Hilda was watching over the hurt Kyle, who Stella noticed was looking better, but still sleeping. "Where did we end up?" Stella asked. it was the end but not somewhere she recognised.

"I don't know, we seem to be stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere," Rain answered and Charlie walked over. sitting on the ground with Stella.

"When you all told me about the End you never mentioned that it was so..." Charlie stopped to think.

"Beautiful?" Stella suggested.

"vast?" Rain put forward.

"I was going to say horrifying, an endless void. small islands with little to no life, this like it's from a horror game," Charlie said. "So where do we go from here? we seemed to be stuck here, on an empty island," Charlie stated.

"Can you open as a portal back to the overworld?" Rain asked. Stella thought for a moment but didn't want to see that thing again.

"no!" she snapped out with enough ferocity in her that it made Charlie flinch slightly.

"are you o..." Charlie stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"I'm fine!" she snapped out, Charlie put his hands up.

"Sorry," he mumbled. Rain looked over to him.

"Can you open us a portal, with your sonic?" Rain asked. Charlie reached into his pocket.

"Ahh, you mean with this sonic?" Charlie asked holding the two pieces of the destroyed sonic screwdriver, "now normally I would be more than willing to help, but I can't magic this very sensitive bit of equipment...back....together," Charlie seemed to trail off as he finished his mind being caught by a thought.

"Okay, so we're stuck? is that?" Rain walked over to Hilda, "Has he gotten any better?" he asked. Hilda lightly kicked the nether king.

"5 more minutes," he mumbled. Hilda looked at Rain.

"Oh yes, he gotten better, I think he's just lazy," Hilda said. Kyle sat up rubbing his back.

"in my defence, I'm still poisoned, it's a struggle to stay awake," Kyle said. he looked around him, "When did we get to the end? the last thing I remember was trying to save you from that really powerful lady," Kyle said.

"I'll explain later, do you have enough strength to get us back to the overworld?" Rain asked.

Kyle shook his head, "even at most powerful I couldn't open a portal between the end and the Overworld, Stella is by far the strong witch? Wizard? whatever, point being that the poison in my body is stopping me from using my magic, so it doesn't really matter" Kyle explained. Rain let out a sigh of defeat.