my name is...

Charlie and Rain had quickly sorted out the table that had been flung across the room, while Stella fetched 2 cups of tea and 2 coffees, Charlie sat down as did the women, while Rain searched for a couple of chairs so that they could all sit down. 

"So you've got my name, what's yours?" Charlie asked. he smiled at her. she brushed some hair out of her head. she didn't say anything. "you know, I had a very similar reaction, I woke up in Frostbourne, although instead of throwing things at people, I broke out, escaping without much trouble, that's before I released that there was a war on, God I was like a different person then," Charlie said. 

"You broke out? this place seems impregnable," She said. she brushed some of her hair out of her face showing off her blue eyes. "How did you do it?" She asked.

Charlie tapped his head and placed the sonic screwdriver on the table. "A mix of what I've got up here, and this little device it's surprisingly useful," he picked the sonic up putting it back in the pocket of his hoodie, "As it turned out, the people I were looking for were here in," 

"I never been to frostbourne, I've heard the stories, is it anything like them?" She asked. This really took Charlie off guard, He hadn't heard the stories of frostbourne, and he's pretty much been here since he first arrived.

"I couldn't say, never been told the stories," Charlie said shrugging.

"Oh, have you lived here your whole life then? I thought you said you broke out?" she asked. 

"It's a very long story, but put into few words, I'm from a parallel universe," She looked out him confused. "As I said, a long story," Charlie added. the door opened and Rain walked carrying two chairs. Stella close behind with a tray fall of drinks.

"Here you go, I brought sugar, I didn't know who had what," Charlie noticed how odd shaped the sugar was. he took a tea as did Stella. 

"My name is crystal," she finally said. Charlie and Stella smiled. Rain on the other hand couldn't help but shake the feeling that she was familiar. 

"Crystal? I've never met anyone with that name before, But I like it," Charlie said drinking from his tea. Crystal brushed some hair out of her face again she seemed to make a habit out of it. 

"I think it's a lovely name," Stella said. "I think it suits you," She added. "Can I ask why you were so scared when you woke up?" Stella asked. 

Crystal looked down, "If your not ready to talk about it we can wait," Charlie said. "would you like a look around the City? I'm sure Rain and Stella wouldn't mind, mostly because they'll have to show us," Charlie learned over the table. "I am yet to memorise my way around," he whispered to Crystal. 

"I would like that a lot," Crystal responded, Charlie clapped his hands. 

Across the overworld, within a castle, the pillager general sat at in the equivalent of a war room, he was joined by two others, A light blue seethrough vex that was just bigger than a normal person. this was Ferelak the vex titan. and then there was the mutant spider Irifash. 

"you attacked them? Your orders were to make sure our ssspy made it in, why would you order an attack?" Irifash complained. 

the pillager general slammed his hand on the table, "I was doing my job, the humans were snopping about I ordered the attack, to prevent them from finding the truth, with crystal gone one of us will have to speak with the entity," the general said. 

"you can, you're the one who messssed up the plan," Irifash said. she crossed her arms, and Ferelak agreed with her. "Sssee, get to it, We'll be waiting here for you," Irifash ended it there.