saving them

POV 3rd person

Charlie looked around panicked, he was blocked off from the others, the possessed Stella summoned up 100s of Arcane blades. Charlie pulled up Excalibur, the swords flow Charlie blocked as many as he could. 

One slashed into his leg, another into his arm. then one took a chuck of his side out and he fell back onto the Arcane shields his eyes wide staring at the possessed Stella who walked to him. "Did you ever really think you could of won," the entity Stella lifted Charlie by the throat. "you never stood a chance against me,"

Kyle faced Crystal, "move or be moved, I will not permit the Entity to kill Charlie," Kyle declared, Crystal didn't move, Kyle summoned up his swords, Crystal wilding diamond sword, Kyle jumped spinning at her. Crystal effortlessly blocked her sword moving quicker than Kyle could track. 

Kyle looked through the Arcane shield seeing Charlie being held up, Crystal looked too, "I gave him a chance to live, he chose this," Crystal said unable to look away.

Charlie left hand clawed at Stella's arm. his right hand going to his pocket, "you are so little, there is nothing you can do to hurt me, so tell little human, how does it feel to lose so completely?" 

"Lose, I hardly know her," Charlie joked, slamming his right arm onto Stella's shoulder, Stella chucked him to the ground. 

"you face death and you joke?" Stella summoned up an Arcane scythe. 

Charlie smiled through the pain, "You like scythes, must be into your gardening," Charlie joked, he reached into his pocket and pulled the sonic activating it. 

Stella laughed, "Did you think that toy is going to work? that is nothing to me," 

Charlie shook his head, "Oh my dear Entity, you have been foolish, it wasn't for you, it was for Stella," Charlie tapped his shoulder, The possessed Stella looked at her arm. "Psychic dampener, I had just enough resources left to make one," the dampener activated. 

Stella's body started to shake, Charlie got up and Caught Stella's body as it fell. "Please, Please let me be right," Charlie said. Stella's eyes went to their normal blue and she passed out. Charlie lowered her to the floor. "Yes," he called fist-bumping his arm forward. he recalled in pain. "Yep that hurt, that hurt a lot," 

"He saved her?" Crystal asked. 

Ferelak swung at Ciara who ducked under, cutting into the vex titan's arm. but the Blades passed through leaving very little damage. "how do you kill one of these things?" Ciara asked. Teleporting out of the way. to dodge it. 

"Magic, or Charlie's weapon," Lyria said, she was fighting the brood queen with Daryll, the ugly sword smashed into Daryll, sending him into the controls. they sparked and suddenly images appeared on Screen. 

Charlie went over to control, "Oh dear, Daryll, I think you might have active the dimensional scoop," the controls sparked as Charlie tried to stabilise them, "Oh dear, oh dear indeed, the Eternal night seemed to infected the systems, I can't stop it, hell it might have just kidnapped a grow of people from another dimension, but the syst..." Charlie stopped as a scythe slashed the controls in front of him. 

The Entity in his own body stop there, "Umm, hello," Charlie said with a wave of his hand, He reached for his sword, as he pulled it out the Entity swatted it out of his hand, the Entity grabbed Charlie ripping the AVG out off his belt and smashing it, the Entity slammed Charlie into the monitor. 

"Did you really think you could beat me," the Entity Grabbed Charlie again slamming him into the ground this time, "I am an elder god, I being of Eternity, you are nothing but a little human, a spec on the cosmic winds" the Entity grabbed Charlie a third time, and summoned up a fireball.