Chapter 6 (Edited)

"Soul bonding?" said Ash and Professor Seri confused about what Feza said. 

"Soul bonding is something similar to Mega Evolution but instead of having specific Mega Stones and Keystone and bonding with certain Pokemon. Soul Bonding only happens with a certain Pokemon that has a very special bond with its trainer. In most cases, I have researched being their starter Pokemon having the most chances of having the ability. However, in some rare cases that would not be the case," said Feza who explained the concept which interested both Professor Seri and Ash who was excited about the new research possibility. 

Feza who was now looking at Ash smiled and handed something that Professor Seri seem to know. "Well that is all the time I have but I would like to give you this Ash," said Feza who gave Ash a Pokemon Egg. 

Ash was there shocked then looked at Professor Seri who was now smiling warmly and for real for a long time. Ash was surprised at first but then wanted to thank Feza for the Pokemon Egg. But when he looked back Feza was no longer there, only a note saying "I hope to see you in the 23 challenge."

(At Ash House)

Delia was now smiling warmly thinking how much her child had come from the stubborn little boy to the now mature, intelligent, and still reckless boy. However, she was not aware that how far her child would actually go... 

(Route 1)

Ash and his Pokemon were now in the forest with Ash holding the egg in his hands knowing the calming aura in the first route with the history of having an Aura Guardian keeping the Pokemon here happy. Ash then stopped at a riverside that was crystal clear with water-type Pokemon playing in the water and greeted Ash knowing the Aura he gave was not dangerous. 

Ash then set up camp while Meltan and Riolu trained their moves.  However, when they were training many Pokemon were watching them train and were quite interested in what they were doing. In most cases, new trainers go to the first town and train there for the Gym. So they were interested in why this new trainer trained in this forest.

(After a good 5 hours...)

The trio then arrives at the first town with Ash now sitting in the Pokemon Centre. The first town is called Mossy Town with the first Gym Leader specializing in Grass Types. Ash was thinking about a strategy for his upcoming Gym battle. At the same time in Kanto, a certain Legendary Pokemon called Ho-oh was very confused about where the hell was the newest prodigy.

(Daily Editor Trivia: I love editing but simple grammar mistakes are a pain)