Chapter 18: Christmas Gone Wrong

Ron finally got a letter back from his mom, Molly Weasley.
"Harry! HARRY!" Ron tried to get Harry's attention. But he was to busy reading in his potions book. Some guy, who called himself the Halfblood Prince, wrote things like spells and instructions how to make potions even better in that very book.

"Huh? Yes Ron?" Harry asked.
"My mom said yes. Daisy can come aswell." Ron said, a bit irretated.
"Brilliant." Harry replied and went on reading. Ron rolled his eyes.
"I'll tell her myself then." And with that Ron left to find Daisy.

Daisy was sitting in the courtyard. And, she wasn't alone. She was talking with Hermione. They were sorting things out, but when Hermione saw Ron, she walked away.
"What was that about?" Daisy asked.
"She has been avoiding me for weeks." Ron said.
"Ahha i see. Well, did your mother reply?" Daisy quickly changed the subject. Ron nodded.
"Oh yes, she did. She said she would love to meet you and that you are welcome." He said. Daisy smiled.
"Brilliant! Well, i need to go pack. Bye Ron! I'll see you at the station!" Daisy waved at Ron well walking to her dormitry.

Daisy was busy packing, while Pansy came in. She looked at her trunk and asked Daisy: "Where are you going?"
"Oh! The Weasley family invited me to stay for Christmas. I said yes." She replied. Pansy didn't really know what to say. But eventually she said:
"Well. I am sure you are going to have a wonderful time there. I see you finished packing, go to the station! I'll see you after the holidays, Daisy."
The girls hugged and Daisy went to the train station of Hogwarts.

Harry and Ron finally arrived at the station. Harry saw his sister so he waved at her. On the other hand, Ron was still looking for her. So, Harry nudged him and pointed towards Daisy. They walked up to her.
"Hey Daisy! Are you ready?" Harry asked. Daisy looked very excited.
"Hello guys! Yes i am more than ready! Lets go i don't want to miss the train." The boys nodded and the three went entered the train.

The group finally found a compartment to sit in. They sat down. The minute they sat down, Harry started to tell them what he heard at Slughorn's party. He heard Snape and Draco talking about some task Draco was chosen to do and something about a unbreakable vow. Daisy's smile dropped with every word Harry said.
"Are you sure you heard Unbreakable Vow?" Ron asked.
"Yeah, why?" Harry replied.
"Well, because it's unbreakable."
"Oh really? That's a suprise." Daisy sarcastically said. At that moment
Rons girlfriend Lavender Brown appeared in front of the cabin door. She blew her breath on the glass door and drew a heart with the initials R and L in it. Then she waved and walked away.

Harry and Daisy looked at each other for a second when Ron let out a sigh.
"All she wants to do is snog me!" Ron complained.
"Look my lips are getting chapped!" Ron leaned forward to show his lips, but both Harry and Daisy backed away from him.
"We believe you Ron." Harry said.
"I really dont care Ronald." Daisy said.
Then, Hermione came to the cabin, but when she saw what was on the door, she walked away.
"Anyway, what happends if you do break the Unbreakable Vow?" Daisy asked. Ron looked serious and said:
"You die."

The train finally arrived at platform 9 3/4. Ron, Daisy and Harry came out the train. They walked on to the platform, when a woman with ginger hair came running towards them. She first hugged Ron and than Harry. The lady gave Daisy the sweetest smile she had ever seen.
"You must be Daisy Potter than?" She asked. Daisy smiled back and nodded.
"Well hello dear! In Molly Weasley, Rons mom." The woman hugged Daisy thightly as a 'nice to meet you'.
"Come on, we can't let your father wait." Molly said to Ron as she walked away. Daisy had a hard time keeping up, because Molly was walking quite quickly.

When they arrived at the Weasley home, also the Burrow, , Daisy saw the rest of the family, and she knew most of them: Fred, George and Ginny. There were two other gentlemen: one with a bit longer ginger hair and one who looked older than the others. Molly looked suprised when she saw the longer-haired-ginger.
"Bill? Oh what lovely to have you back again!" Molly hugged her son, who was way taller than her.
"Hello mom." Bill replied.
"Oh! We have guests!" Bill said once hè noticed Harry and Daisy.
"Bill Weasley, nice to meet you both. "
"I'm Daisy Potter and this is my brother Harry Potter." Daisy replied.
"What lovely to finally meet you Daisy!" The older looking man said.
"I'm Arthur, Arthur Weasley." He excitedly shook Daisy's hand. Daisy had this warm feeling inside, a feeling she had never had before. She felt like she was welcome and loved.

During the vacation more people came to the Burrow: the man Daisy met last year, Remus Lupin and his girlfriend Nymphedora Tonks and this guy from the ministry called Kingsley. It was all very nice and joyfull.

Everybody was sitting downstairs and they were all just chatting and having fun. Suddenly, Daisy and Ron noticed that Harry and Ginny were getting really comfy. So, they decided to be annoying. The two of them walked up to Harry and Ginny and sat in between them. Daisy looked Harry ik the eyes and asked: "Would you like a tart? They are very delicious." Ron did the same thing, but with Ginny. They both looked really pissed off so Ron and Daisy thought this was the perfect time to leave. Daisy winked quickly at the pare before leaving.

A few days later it was Christmas. Everybody was sitting downstairs, having a good time, until they all saw a black figure appearing on the lawn. They all rushed to the door to take a peek, and saw it was no one else than Bellatrix Lestrange. Harry made his way trough the crowd to chase her, when she ran into the field behind her. But, Harry ran into the field as everyone heard Bellatrix scream: "I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK, I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK." multiple times.

Both Ginny and Daisy didn't think and ran after Harry. Behind them they heard Arthur say: "Girls! No!" But they kept on running until the girls reached an open spot in the middle of the field. Then, out of no where, they got surrounded by multiple Deatheaters. Harry came rushing at the open spot and helped the girls het out there, while everyone else except Molly came running towards them. Suddenly, all the Deatheaters decided to leave. No one knew why until they heard the sound of fire behind them. They turned around and saw that the Burrow was set on fire.
"Molly!" Arthur said, in panic.
The group ran towards the Burrow, and luckily Molly was okay.
They could do nothing except watch as the fire burn the Burrow down. Daisy wanted to do something, but there was nothing she could do.

After the fire went out, everyone helped save what still could've saved. Luckily, the Weasley's were still able to live in the Burrow, even tho the fire burned a big part of the house. At least they stil had a place to live and they weren't homeless, like they feared.

After a few days, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Daisy, Fred and George packed all their stuff and went to platform 9 3/4 to go back to Hogwarts. Things were going to turn darker and they all knew that. But, someone had to fight it. Why not Harry and Daisy? And maybe even Hermione, Rob and the rest of the students...