Chapter 20: There's Tension In The Air...

(Hey guys! It's been a while since I last edited this story. I was working on my new book sequel The Darkness. Make sure to check it out! I'm going to make one last book in that series. For now, enjoy this story.)

Daisy woke up. She grunted and grabbed her head. She had a terrible headache. Daisy got changed and walked towards the common room with a grumpy face. Draco avoided eye contact and walked away. Daisy was past the point of caring. If he wanted to ignore her, he should go ahead. Daisy rolled her eyes towards Draco and joined Blaise and Pansy.
"Someone's looking grumpy." Pansy jokingly said.
"Yeah I woke up with a terrible headache." Daisy said with a sigh.
"Ouch that sucks." Pansy replied.
"Let's grab some breakfast. I'm starving." Blaise said before standing up. Pansy and Daisy quickly followed his example. Daisy's head was pounding all the way to the Great Hall.

"Blaise, you eat like an animal." Pansy said, while laughing. Blaise just rolled his eyes and kept on eating. Well, devouring would fit better. Blaise had finished his food within 5 minutes.
"Wow... I'm impressed." Daisy sarcastically said. Blaise took a tissue and wiped his mouth.
"I was hungry! What's so bad about that?" He said, in an irritated voice.
"That doesn't mean you have to eat like a pig!" Pansy said. Blaise through his napkin towards her, but she quickly dodged it. At that moment, Draco and his 'minions' walked by.
"Guys! Come join us!" Blaise said. But Draco simply shook his head and sat somewhere else at the table.
"Do you want me to leave? He's clearly avoiding me. It's okay if you guys want to sit with him." Daisy said. Pansy made an overly exaggerated shocked face.
"Never!" She said and hugged Daisy.
"Me neither. Ya'll are way more fun than that bunch of depression." Blaise said while pointing at the three boys. Daisy looked over at them and saw that they all looked upset, especially Draco. He wouldn't eat anything. Daisy looked away. She started to worry. What was wrong with him? Why did he ignore her? Daisy had so many questions but no answers. And she would never get those answers.

During all her classes, Daisy got ignored by Draco and even though she thought she didn't care anymore, it really started to piss her off. Had she done something? Even the professors started noticing Draco's odd behavior towards Daisy. During Potions, Professor McGonnagal came in and started whispering with professor Slughorn. And Daisy being a rather curious girl, pretended to grab something nearby just to hear what they where whispering about. Unfortunately, she could only hear bits of their conversation.
"Eye on Draco... weird towards her...why would he...will you..." professor McGonnagal whispered.
"Yes...I'll try...how...okay....will do..." professor Slughorn replied. To not make her look suspicious, Daisy walked away at that point. She looked back and saw professor McGonnagal nod and leave.

"Finally lunch time! I'm soooo hungry!" Daisy said.
First Blaise, now you. You better not start eating like a wild swine! I mean it Daisy!" Pansy said. Daisy just laughed an nodded. They all sat down and started filling their plate with food. Just as Daisy was about to eat, Draco passed by. He looked at her, quickly looked down at the ground and started walking a bit faster.
"That's it." Daisy said. She put her fork down and got up. She walked towards Draco who was already sitting by now. She sat down next to him. Draco was about to walk away again but Daisy pushed him back down.
"Sit down!" She said. Draco nervously started fidgeting with his ring.
"What in Merlin's name have I done to you? Huh!? What the hell did I do to make you act like this. I don't even know you anymore! I thought we were friends! But you're just backstabbing me!" Daisy angrily said. Draco was still fidgeting and avoided eye contact at all costs. Daisy got really pissed at this point.
"Answer me, goddammit!" She said. Draco quickly looked her in the eyes. She could she the pain in them.
"I-I can't hang out with you... You have done nothing wrong. It's just... something I have to take care of alone." He nervously said.
"What? What is so important that you ignore my whole existence!?" Daisy said.
"I-I can't tell you. You... you should go." Draco said, breaking eye contact again.
"No! Draco, I want my friend back!" Daisy said.
"Daisy, please leave." Draco said. Daisy growled.
"Fine..." She said. Daisy flipped Draco's plate before she left. She couldn't believe that jerk. He wasn't the Draco she met when she arrived at Hogwarts.

Daisy sat back down next to Pansy. Both Pansy and Blaise looked at her lie they expected that she would tell them herr whole life story or something.
"So?" Pansy asked. Daisy pricked her fork in her food multiple times while saying:
"So what?"
"You know what! What did Draco say?" Pansy impatiently asked. Daisy rolled her eyes.
"Just that he has to do something that's so important that he's ignoring me. I can't believe that bloody pumpkinhead." Daisy said. She felt as the anger and sadness welled up inside her.

During the rest of the day, Daisy was in a bad mood. She didn't eat or talk much and went to bed early. She just wished that everything would go back to normal. But that would most likely not happen. At least not anytime soon.