Chapter 33: Freaking Dolores Umbridge!

A few hours later, the group heard a noise that sounded like something heavy fell on the ground. They ran towards the kitchen. There were Kreacher standing on the table, Mundungus laying in the ground and...
"Dobby? What are you doing?" Ron exclaimed. Daisy looked at Harry with a questioning face.
"He kind of tried to keep me away from Hogwarts in my second year. Turns out there was actual danger and I freed him from the Malfoy." Harry quickly explained. Daisy nodded and looked at the house elf with big, green eyes.
"Dobby came to help Harry Potter and his friends! Kreacher cannot be trusted." Dobby said, giving Kreacher a stern look. Kreacher gave him a death glare back.
"Now cal you two." Pansy said. They both muttered something and looked away.
"Where the hell do you think you're going, Fletcher!?" Daisy exclaimed as she ran towards Mundungus, who tried to escape. She pulled him along by the collar of his coat and pushed him onto a chair. Harry pulled the fake locket out of his jacket pocket and held it in front of Mundungus' face.
"You stole the real one from this house. Where is it!?" He asked. Mundungus kept his mouth shut. Daisy grabbed him by the collar of his coat again.
"You let Mad-Eye die! You just left! You owe this to us. Unless you want your nose broken!" She said in an threatening voice. Mundungus gulped and his face turned frightened.
"Okay, okay. I-I did steal it." He stuttered.
"And what did you do with it!?" Daisy asked.
"I sold it!"
"To who!?"
"I-I don't know that lady's name! She just looked evil! That-that's all I know!" Mundungus stuttered. Suddenly his eyes went towards the newspaper on the table in front of him.
"Her! I sold it to her!" He exclaimed and pointed towards the woman on the front page. The group all looked at the paper and then at each other in disgust.
"You sold it to Dolores Umbridge! Freaking Dolores Umbridge of all people!" Hermione exclaimed.
"C-can I go now?" Mundungus asked, with a scared look at Daisy. She gave him a stern look and pointed her head towards the front door.
"Yes go." She said and Mundungus basically ran towards the door. Pansy grinned as she watched him slamming the door shut. Ron let out a deep sigh.
"What now? How the bloody hell are we going to get that locket now?" He exclaimed.
"Simple, we just have to find a way into the Ministry of Magic." Daisy said. Hermione laughed in disbelief.
"Simple!? The Ministry is highly protected and it's crawling with death eaters who all probably know our faces!" She exclaimed. Daisy rolled her eyes.
"Fine not so simple. But what if we use Polyjuice Potion? We just have to find some Ministry-employees, use their hairs and tada: we're them!" Daisy said.
"Well, that's actually a good idea but where are we going to get Polyjuice Potion from?" Hermione replied.
"I don't know. Harry, did Sirius maybe have a stash or something?" Daisy asked. Harry just shrugged.
"I don't know. Why do you ask me?" He replied.
"Because I don't like Kreacher." Daisy said, as she pointed at the house elf. But when she looked at his direction, she could see Dobby and Kreacher fighting on the table.
"Hey! Cut it out you two!" She said as she pulled them apart. The house elves mumbled something and sat down.
"Kreacher, did Sirius have any Polyjuice Potion?" She asked. Kreacher angrily nodded.
"Yes... in the cupboard where Kreacher hid." He replied. Daisy thanked him and she and the others looked through the cupboard until Ron found the Polyjuice.
"Let's sleep before we go to the Ministry tomorrow." Hermione suggested.
"Hermione's right, you guys. We need all our strength." Daisy said. Hermione smiled at her and Daisy smiled back. The others agreed as well and they all went to bed. Tomorrow would be a thought day.