Chapter 28: The Midnight Attack

"Wait Daisy." Daisy stopped as another Daisy walked up to her. She had Tonks's voice.
"Are you the real Daisy?" She asked. Daisy nodded.
"Yes, why." She replied.
"You are still wearing your locket." Tonks pointed at the locket around her neck. Daisy quickly wrapped her hand around it the golden locket.
"Like, Mad-Eye said, we cannot have any differences."
"Yeah uhh I'll put it away." Daisy said. Tonks smiled and walked away.

Daisy looked down at the locket. It was a small golden locket with the initials N+D carved in it. Inside, was a magic picture of Neville cheering her on and blowing kisses. She sighed and took it of. She quickly walked up to her trunk and squeezed it in. Neville had sent it to her during summer break, with a note that said:
"For when you think about giving up.
I'm cheering you on. Forever yours
-Neville."

"Alrighty. Daisy, come on." Hagrid
"Daisy wait!" Pansy's voice said. The Daisy who most likely was Pansy ran up to her and hugged her.
"We'll be fine." She said.
"I know we will." Daisy replied. Pansy ran back to her broom and everyone got on. The brooms were faster with going up than the motorcycle, but they eventually got in the air. But when they did, there was a shocker waiting for them.

There was a massive fight going on above the clouds. Someone had apparently snitched to Voldemort and he had send his followers to attack. Guess Mad-Eye's idea wasn't quite so stupid. Not less dangerous, but not as stupid.

Hagrid turned the steering wheel of the motorcycle with full power, making the motor move instantly. Daisy quickly grabbed the edges of the motorcycle. She grabbed her wand and got ready for battle.

Daisy was firing one spell after the other. She and Harry were almost attacked when Chase and Hedwig flew by. They attacked the Death Eater. He missed the twins, but he killed Hedwig and after that Chase.
"Chase!" Daisy yelled.
"You son of a..!" Daisy fired another spell and the Death Eater fell of his broom down to the ground below them.

"Hold on tight!" Hagrid said and he dived down to the road below them. A Death Eater followed. Hagrid maneuvered the motorcycle through the cars that were beeping at them,while Harry and Daisy were firing spells at the Death Eater behind them. The Death Eater dodged most of them but he eventually got hit. He fell of his broom on a car. Daisy casted one last spell and the Death Eater flew to the grass field near by.

"Harry and Daisy Potter." A voice suddenly whispered. Hagrid had brought the motorcycle back up. Harry was looking around, trying to find the source of the voice.
"Harry and Daisy Potter." The voice repeated and they suddenly saw Voldemort flying next to them. But, he had no broom. He was just flying on his own.
"AVADA KEDAVRA!" He fired it at Harry but the shot 'Expelliarmus' back. The two light beams coming out of their wands hit each other and they let go several sparks. Daisy quickly joined Harry with the same spell. The red light beam joined Harry's and they used all their power to stop the green light beam coming from Voldemort's wand. But than he just suddenly disappeared. Daisy sat back down, trying to catch her breath.
"That's the first time I saw him up close. Damn he's ugly." Daisy said. Hagrid and Harry started chuckling and Hagrid lowered the flying motorcycle again. They landed on the grass land before the Burrow where Mrs. Weasley was waiting for them.