Chapter 32: Grimmauld Place 12

The group entered the house hidden from plain sight. Daisy was the first to enter. It was really dark. Daisy lit up her wand and moved it around the dark hallway. Hermione casted some protection spells and a spell to see if there is anyone in your surroundings. There was no one. The group flopped down on a couch. Pansy cracked her back while Ron stretched his legs. Daisy couldn't help but notice Hermione secretly staring at Ron. She smirked.
"You like him, don't you?" Daisy said. Hermione's face turned red.
"N-no, of course not." She said, stuttering. Daisy chuckled.
"Whatever you say pumpkin." Daisy shrugged.
"How about we'll explore the building a bit?" Pansy asked. The others looked at her. Harry shrugged.
"Why not." He said and stood up. The others quickly followed. Daisy and Pansy stayed downstairs as Harry, Hermione and Ron went upstairs. Daisy walked into the kitchen. She walked around a bit before opening the fridge. There wasn't a lot in there: a few molded pieces of cheese, rotten fruit, little cans of tuna and a covered pudding. Daisy took out the pudding and looked at the date.
"Huh, it isn't due to next week." She mumbled. Just then, Ron called out to the others. They all quickly walked towards him. He was shining the light coming from his wand at a door.
"Look what's written on this door!" He exclaimed. Daisy quietly read what is said.
"What the.... R.A.B... isn't that the dude who stole the real Locket of Slytherin?" She said. Ron nodded.
"Than what are we waiting for?" She said and pushed open the door to the room. The others walked in and looked around, while Pansy was still looking at the door.
"Regulus Arcturus Black." She mumbled. Harry and Daisy looked up.
"What did you say?" Harry asked.
"Regulus Arcturus Black. Why?" She asked.
"Sirius Black was our godfather." Daisy sighed.
"Where did you read that, Pansy?" Hermione asked.
"J-just at the door." Pansy muttered back. Hermione made an 'oh' face. Daisy looked outside.
"You guys it's really late, we better get some sleep." She said. They all agreed and they went back downstairs. They all got comfortable at the couches and soon fell asleep. Suddenly, they were woken up by a noise coming from. They took out their wands and snuck towards the sound. The sound came from a cupboard. Harry slowly walked towards it and pulled opened the door, while Daisy pulled out whoever was in there.
"Kreacher!?" Hermione exclaimed. Daisy's eyebrow raised.
"You know this house elf?" She asked. Harry, Ron and Hermione all nodded.
"He was Sirius' old house elf. He left him to us." Harry said.
"Kreacher belongs to master Bellatrix!" Kreacher exclaimed.
"Shut up!" Both Harry and Daisy hissed back. The group turned to the grumpy house elf.
"Where is the Slytherin Locket?" Hermione asked.
"Mudblood!" Kreacher hissed back at her, leaving her speechless.
"What did you call her! I'll kill you!" Ron grabbed a ladle, ready to attack the house elf when Harry stopped him.
"Answer her question!" Harry demanded. Kreacher sighed angrily. Daisy gave him an angry look.
"Mundungus Fletcher came here and looted when master Sirius died. Kreacher hid in the closet." He explained.
"So Mundungus has the locket?" Daisy asked, for conformation. Kreacher nodded. Harry let go off him.
"Go get him." Harry said. Kreacher grumpily nodded, snapped his fingers and disappeared. Daisy sighed.
"Now all we can do is wait until he comes back. Hopefully with that stupid Mundungus."