Chapter 29: Sold Out

The motorcycle hit the ground and Daisy and Harry immediately got out. Soon after, Lupin landed, with George in his arms. He ran in and put George on the couch. His ear was bleeding heavily. Lupin first lunged at Harry and asked him something Daisy couldn't understand. Harry quietly replied and Lupin let go. Than he lunged at Daisy.
"What was the first thing you said to me when we met!?" He asked. Daisy was shocked.
"Why does it matter?" She asked.
"We have been sold out." Lupin replied.
"Now answer, or I'll won't hesitate to hurt you." Lupin said.
"REMUS! Calm down!" Mrs. Weasley said. Lupin didn't listen and pushed his arm tighter on Daisy's throat.
"Okay, okay. You introduced yourself and I said 'You're that werewolf guy'. You laughed but you obviously didn't like it." Daisy quickly said. Lupin let go. He looked around when there were loud noises out side. Mr. Weasley and Fred arrived. Mr. Weasley started asking questions to Lupin and Fred ran to George. Soon the others arrived. Once everyone was cleared, they heard that Mad-Eye had died and that Mundungus had fled. The whole crowd gathered around George while Fred was on his knees close to him. He looked concerned at his twin brother.
"How you feeling, Georgie?" He asked. George smiled.
"Saint-like. I'm holy." He replied, in a faint voice.
"I'm holey, Fred. Get it?" He added giggling. Fred chuckled.
"The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for 'I'm holey'. That's pathetic."
"Reckon I'm still better looking than you." Everyone chuckled. George was okay. Molly wrapped his head in bandages and told him to try and get some sleep.

People started getting ready for bed. Daisy was sitting in the kitchen, looking at the golden locket Neville got her. She was staring at the picture cheering, blowing kisses and making the 'thumbs up' sign. She sighed. She really missed him. Suddenly someone scraped their voice. Daisy quickly closed the locket and looked up. Harry.
"Hey, everyone is upstairs or busy. They won't notice of we left. I know you don't want anyone else to get hurt. If we weren't in this together, I would just leave without you." Harry whispered.
"I would leave you to. But you're right. Enough people have been in pain for us. We'll end this together." Daisy stood up and grabbed the bag she had standing next to her. Daisy had already been planning this. The two of them quietly snuck out of the house, not making any sound.

"Where do you two think you're going?" A male voice said. Harry and Daisy turned around to see both Pansy and Ron standing there. The twins looked at each other.
"You weren't thinking of leaving with out us, right?" Pansy asked.
"Uhh... well .." Daisy said.
"No way, we're not letting you go alone. Right, Pansy?" Ron said.
"Then come with us!" Harry said. Daisy slapped him in the arm.
"No way! And leave Hermione? We wouldn't last one day without her. Just don't tell her is said that." Ron said.
"I have to agree. She's really a handful, no offense, but we would die immediately if she wasn't here. But like Ron, don't tell her I said that." Pansy said. Harry looked at his sister.
"Besides, there's a wedding tomorrow! We can't miss that." Ron said. Daisy sighed and pulled Harry's arm took take him back inside. They were right. They wouldn't last without Hermione and she didn't want to miss the wedding.