Chapter 30: The Wedding

"DAISY! WAKE UP! WE HAVE A VISITOR!" Daisy rubbed her eyes to hearing Harry's loud voice from downstairs. This was the first time since the summer she had slept well. She rolled out of bed and threw on some clothes, in order to keep her dress for the wedding neat and tight. She walked downstairs, tying her hair into a messy ponytail. She grabbed a waffle from the plate on the table and gratefully smiled at Mrs. Weasley. Than she walked into the living room. There she saw Harry, Hermione and Ron sitting on the couch. Harry and Ron were already dressed up for the wedding and the wedding tent was already set up outside. In front of them, a man with long hair and a grumpy looking face. Daisy sat down next to Ron and looked at the man.
"Most of you might already know me, but if you don't, my name is Rufus Scrimgeour. I am the Minister of Magic." The man said. That's why Daisy knew that name.

"Albus Dumbledore has left you four some things." The minister continued. Minister Scrimgeour took some sort of file out of the satchel he was carrying with him.
"For mister Ronald Weasley, for when things get dark, the Deluminator." The Minister handed Ron some sort of stick like object. Ron lowered the little handle and the lights from each lamp in the room went off and sort of flew in the Deluminator. Ron looked amazed.
"Wicked." He said. The Minister scraped his throat and continued.
"For miss Hermione Granger, for when all you need is a story, the Tales of Beedle the Bard." He said a he handed Hermione the book. She quickly flipped through the pages.
"For mister Harry Potter, when you think this is needed the most." The minister took a little golden ball out of his bag. It was a golden Snitch. Harry gently grabbed it and put it in his pocket.
"And lastly, for miss Daisy Potter, this will not disappoint like the last one." With that, minister Scrimgreour took out a heavy looking locket with a serpent on it. The Slytherin locket. She took it and tried to open it, only to fail. She turned it around and saw there were letters engraved in the metal.
"I open at the memory." Was all it said. The memory? What memory? The let her fingers slide across the cold metal. Daisy put it away and thanked the minister before he left.

Daisy turned around and looked at the banner behind her. She looked at the sentence sowed in the fabric. 'Bill and Fleur'. Daisy sighed. This was supposed to be a happy day. But Daisy didn't feel happy. Not one bit.

"I can't get my hair right. Pansy can you help me out a bit." The ceremony had just been and Daisy was just getting in her party dress. It was a lovely ceremony. Mrs. Weasley cried happy tears seeing her son get married. Pansy rushed over and clipped a branch-like clip in Daisy's dark brown hair. Daisy had wrapped her hair up in a low bun. She was wearing a baby blue dress with a flower pattern on top and a bow around the waist.

(Credits to the owners of these pictures)

Daisy sighed and looked at Pansy, who was wearing a longer, dark green, silk dress and her dark brown hair was half up half down

Daisy sighed and looked at Pansy, who was wearing a longer, dark green, silk dress and her dark brown hair was half up half down. Daisy smiled at her. She looked lovely.
(Credits to the owners of these pictures)

Daisy turned back to the mirror

Daisy turned back to the mirror. She felt a wave of sadness wash over her. She looked back at her best friend with a sad look on her face.
"What is it?" Pansy asked. Daisy sighed, trying not to cry.
"I wish Neville was here." She sadly said.
"Aren't you a lucky bastard then." A male voice said. Daisy abruptly turned around.
"NEVILLE!" Daisy ran towards him and wrapped her arm around him. Pansy giggled.
"Surprise!" Pansy and Neville said. Daisy let go of Neville and turned to Pansy.
"You knew?" Pansy giggled again.
"Yes! You were so sad! This was the only way to cheer you up." She said. Daisy walked over and gave her a big hug.
"Thank you. You're the best." Daisy said. The girls let go of each other and Pansy left the room.
"I'll give you two some alone time. Byeee!" And with that, she was gone.

Daisy looked at Neville who was leaning against the wardrobe next to the bedroom entrance. He was wearing a suit. Must be for the wedding.
"Nice suit." She said. Neville chuckled and scratched behind his ear.
"You think? That's a relief. I didn't know what suit you'd like so my granny picked one." He nervously said. Daisy laughed and she kissed him.
"You're cute when you're nervous, do you know that?" Daisy said when she backed away. Neville smiled and gave her another quick-ish kiss.
"Let's join the party." Neville said and he bended his arm so that Daisy could take is arm. She gladly did and they walked down the stairs together.

Soon enough they were outside and entered the tent. It was packed with people. As soon as Harry saw the two, he nudged Ron and Hermione and the three of them walked up to them.
"Neville! My man!" Harry hugged him and patted his back. Harry's face went serious and he whispered something Daisy couldn't understand. Ron also hugged Neville.
"You look lovely Daisy!" Hermione said.
"You to!" Daisy replied with a smile.
"Why thank you." George replied who passes them at that moment. The girls giggled.
"You look absolutely amazing sis." Harry said.
"Thanks. You look great to. Wait hold up." Daisy fixed his tie.
"That's better." She said with a smile. Harry looked down and thanked her. He walked away to ask Ginny to dance. Soon the two of them were dancing. Ron hesitated but he asked Hermione to dance. She said yes and the two of them also joined the dancing crowd.
"Do they really not realize that the two of them like each other?" Neville said.
"I do not know." Daisy said giggling, while looking at the dancing Hermione and Ron.
"Can I have this dance?" Neville suddenly asked. Daisy excitedly nodded and took his hand. The two of them danced like there was no one else in the room. Suddenly, some sort of blue light beam shot down from the tent roof.