Chapter 34: Ministry Break-in

Daisy, Pansy, Ron, Hermione and Harry were standing around some corner close to the ministry employee entrance. They were waiting for ministry employees to pass them. Then, they finally did. They knocked them out with a spell and took their hair. They added them to the Polyjuice and turned into the employees. Daisy became a pretty blonde with brown eyes, Ron a ginger with a mustache, Pansy a brunette with a big nose, Harry a grey/brown haired man and Hermione a blonde with a big bun on her head. Hermione peeped around the corner.
"Coast is clear, let's go." With that, the group walked towards the entrance of the Ministry of Magic. Ron had a hard time pretending to belong there, but all went well and they entered the ministry.
"Okay guys, it's better if we spilt up." Harry said. Daisy nodded.
"Yes, I agree. That way we can cover more ground." She said. All agreed and went into different directions.

Daisy walked into a hall, filled with Death Eaters and/or evil Ministry workers. She took a deep sigh and walked as if she was supposed to walk there. She felt the eyes on her as she passed the many people.
"Williams? What the devil are you doing here?" A mean sounding, male voice said. Daisy silently gulped and turned around. There standing was a stern looking, older man with long, grey hair. Daisy immediately knew who he was.
"Yaxley? What do you mean?" She said. Corban Yaxley, a Death Eater who was now inspecting the ministry.
"You're supposed to be at the lawsuit. What are you up to, woman?" He hissed. Daisy took a deep breath.
"I'm up to nothing. I was just looking for Miss Umbridge, but I am guessing she already is at the lawsuit." She said. Yaxley grinned. Daisy wanted to punch him so badly, but resisted.
"Indeed she is, Miss Williams. Now hurry. You do not want to miss your very first lawsuit." Daisy smiled quickly and left. She went in trying to find Umbridge. On her way, she bumped into the others, who were forced downstairs. Along with them was Umbridge. Still an ugly, pink toad...
"And that"s the last. Chop, chop. We cannot be late." Umbridge said with her annoying high pinched voice. The whole group entered the elevator, all with scared and nervous faces. Suddenly the elevator stopped and everyone got out. They all took their seats in the courtroom as Umbridge sat down at the front. She started accusing a woman- who was apparently the wife of Ron's person- of not being a witch and being in illegal possession of a wand. Daisy couldn't bother to listen. Suddenly, she saw the locket hanging around Umbridge's neck. She locked eyes with Harry, who had also seen it. Harry slowly nodded and Daisy lunged forward. As she was closer, she could easily rip the locket of Umbride's neck. The group all started running and Ron pulled "his" wife along. Suddenly dementors from the ceiling started coming down. They entered the elevator just in time. The dementors tried to reach for them, but they couldn't reach the group. It slowly went up and they could all breathe again. Daisy looked at Harry and gasped.
"Harry you're changing back!" She exclaimed.
"So are you!" He replied.
"Shit! This is bad!" Daisy said back. The elevator door opened.
"What's the plan?" Daisy asked.
"Just run!" Harry replied. The group ran out of the elevator, followed by 'Rons' wife. No one noticed them. Suddenly, the wife pulled Ron's arm and thanked him. Ron's disguise hadn't wore off yet, so she kissed him. At that moment, Ron's disguise did wear of and the woman's real husband entered, in his underwear. Daisy had trouble keeping her laugh in. Also Hermione's and Pansy's disguises wore off. They were themselves, in the middle of the Ministry.
"Look! There are those Potter children!" Someone suddenly said. All eyes turned to them.
"Get here!" Someone else suddenly yelled. It was Yaxley.
"Shit!" Daisy said again and the group started running for their lives. They sprinted into a fireplace, but Yaxley joined them. Daisy felt nauseous again. Soon, she landed on leaves and dirt, without Yaxley.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Guys quick!" Hermione suddenly yelled. Daisy jumped up and saw Ron laying on the ground with his arm almost torn off.