Chapter 25: Them Versus Us

Harry and Daisy ran off the stairs. There was pure chaos downstairs. Multiple Death Eaters had broke into Hogwarts and they were fighting it's students. The twins tried to follow Snape, but where held back by other Death Eaters multiple times. Daisy fired 'Expelliarmus' and pushed one of the Death Esther's aside.
"Harry go, catch up with them. I'll free a path for you." She said firing another spell.
"Okay but-"
"Don't use any Unforgivable Curses, I know." Daisy finished his sentence. Harry smiled and ran away. She would catch up with Draco later. Her mind drifted off. How could Draco do something like that? He was her best friend... Well it was a little understandable. Voldemort would kill Draco if Dumbledore wouldn't die.

"Daisy! Watch out!" Someone yelled to her, snapping her back to reality. She was just in time to dodge a Killing Curse. She casted 'Petrificus Totalus' and the Death Eater fell to the ground, frozen. Daisy turned to the person who helped her and smiled. Neville. He quickly approached her.
"Are you okay? I haven't seen you for the whole evening. Where have you been?" Neville's asked. Daisy tried to suppress her smile. The worried tone in his voice was so cute.
"I was... well it's hard to explain. I'll have to talk to Harry about. No worries, I am completely fine." She replied, giving him a sweet smile. He smiled back and put his hands on her shoulder.
"You can tell me whenever you want to. Or don't. I'm fine with both." He said, still smiling. Daisy looked into his eyes and gave him a hug. It felt like the whole world stopped. Daisy felt a warm feeling inside. Is this what love feels like? Daisy's fantasy quickly got interrupted when Neville pulled her away from a curse. He fired a spell back at the attacker and turned back to Daisy, blushing.
"T-that was close." Neville said. Daisy smiled. Neville was so sweet when he was getting shy. Suddenly she remembered Draco. She looked at Neville.
"I have to go. I promise I'll be back." Daisy gave Neville a quick smile and ran off. She felt Neville's eyes follow her. She pushed open the doors that led outside.

Daisy ran around the school grounds, when she saw flames in the distance. She ran towards them. When Daisy arrived at the sight, she saw Harry laying on the floor with Snape pointing his wand at him, Bellatrix laughing and jumping like crazy, a few Death Eaters Daisy didn't know grinning at Bellatrix and Lucius and Draco just looking at the flames. Bellatrix had lit Hagrid's hut on fire.
"I am... the Half-blood Prince." She heard Snape say.
"Expelliarmus!" Daisy disarmed Snape and ran towards Harry, helping him up. The Death Eaters wanted to walk away, but Daisy ran after them and grabbed Draco's arm.
"How dare you! We used to be best friends! And than you betray me by working for Voldemort!?" Daisy angrily said.
"You don't understand. He would've killed me." Draco avoided eye contact with Daisy.
"I could've helped! We all could've helped!" Daisy said. She felt tears well up in her eyes.
"You disgust me. Go! Go on! Go with your little Death Eater friends!" Daisy pushed Draco towards the other Death Eaters, who hadn't notice Draco was stopped. Draco had a sorry look in his eyes before he ran off. Daisy broke down in tears when he ran away. Her legs felt weak and she fell onto her knees. Harry rushed towards her and hugged her tight,
"It's okay. I'm here, I'm here." He said, rubbing her shoulders.
"I should've known. I should've known." Daisy said, sobbing.
"What happened!?" Neville apparently had followed her outside and saw her sobbing in Harry's arms. Neville rushed towards her and hugged as well. Harry had let go and started to explain everything they had been doing. And that Dumbledore died.

"You can't tell." Harry said. Neville nodded, still hugging Daisy. She had calmed down a bit but she was still in shock and her cheeks were still wet with tears. She was holding onto Neville's arms that were wrapped around her chest.
"Come! They found Dumbledore! He's dead!" Someone yelled to them. The three of them stood up and Neville finally let go of Daisy. She gave him a weak smile as a thank you. He smiled back and walked off.
"Harry? What's the Half-blood Prince?" Daisy asked as the twins started walking towards the foot of the Astronomy Tower. Harry sighed.
"Another thing I haven't told you. I found the book Half-blood Prince, or Snape, when we were in Slughorn's potions class. Remember when me and Ron fought over the book? He got the new one, I the old one. It turned out to be snakes old potions book. It was filled with notes and changes to the recipes. But also numerous spells. One was called 'Sectusempra'. It cuts your body like you have been attacked by a sword. I accidentally used it on Malfoy. I didn't know what it would do. I never meant to hurt him. Snape saved him." Harry explained.
"I would've preferred to hear this sooner, but I'm happy you told me. Thank you for everything. We've became better siblings to one another." Daisy said.
"Yes we have."

The twins arrived at the foot of the Astronomy Tower. The whole school, including the teachers were standing there, surrounding Dumbledore's body. Harry pushed through and fell down on his knees at Dumbledore's body. Ginny sat down next to him, comforting him. Daisy took out her wand, raising it to the sky with the tip lighted, as a sign that Dumbledore would be missed and it mourn his death. Soon, the everyone joined her. There were several people crying. The Headmaster was gone. Daisy felt immense guilt. She could have saved him. What would Hogwarts become without Dumbledore?