Chapter 1: Daisy's Arrival

Daisy was furious. She couldn't believe what she just read before leaving the Dursley household. Expelled from Ilvemorny!? She had done nothing wrong! The school send her a letter saying she wasn't welcome anymore. But, the thing she was most angry about, was that she now was forced to go to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the wizard school her annoying twin brother Harry Potter goes to. And also in the fifth year, the same year as Harry! Daisy and him never really got along.

While walking through Diagon Alley, Daisy was busy figuring out a way to avoid Harry. Daisy put her thoughts aside and put them on something else: her list of things she needed for Hogwarts. She was busy looking for her things when she bumped into someone.

"HEY! Watch where you're going! This suit is expensive! I dont want you to damage it!" Said a voice. Daisy put her list down to reveal a boy standing in front of her. He had bleached blond hair and his eyes had a blue grayish color. He had an arrogant look resting on his face. It was clear he thought he was very important. So Daisy decided to annoy him a bit.

"I need to look out? You are the one who was to busy looking in the windows to see if your hair sits well. So you are the one who needs to look out where the bloody hell you're going!" Daisy said as arrogant as she could. The boy scoffed as Daisy smirked. Then the boy smiled with the same arrogant look. "You have an attitude. I like that. I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. And what is your name, may i ask?"
"Daisy Potter is the name." Daisy smiled arrogant. That was acctually how she always smiled. "A Potter!? I didn't know Pottah had a sister." Draco said. Daisy looked at him in disbelieve. "You know Harry?" She said irretated. He better not be a friend of his Daisy thought. "Oh yes. I do know him. He didn't want to be Friends with me and now we hate each other!" Draco rolled his eyes.
"Well, Draco Malfoy, i also hate my brother." Daisy said.
"Then, i think we'll get along just fine, Daisy Potter." They both laughed and continued to get their stuff together.

A few hours pass and Draco and Daisy arrived at Platform 9 3/4. The Hogwarts Express had just arrived. Daisy was amazed by the big old fashion train. Draco invited Daisy to sit in his cabin. Daisy couldn't and did not want to refuse the offer and followed Draco to his cabin. There Daisy met Draco's Friends: Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle and Blaise Zabini. Pansy was that kind of girl who was always around the popular kids. She also was an ultimed Draco simp. That was obvious. Crabbe and Goyle were Draco's little followers. They did exactly what Draco did or what he told them. Blaise was kind of quiet. But he was as arrogant as Draco and he also scoffed at the things Draco scoffed at. Daisy thought he might be Friends with Draco because he was popular and nothing more. They all got along pretty well.

Before they knew, the time flew by and the train stopped at Hogwarts. When the group entered Hogwarts, Daisy was told to wait outside the Great Hall, so the students could settle down and tell about their vacations.

When the first years were sorted, she heard the Headmasters voice say: "I have another student to anounnce. She is expelled from Ilvemorny for several reasons and has decided to join us this year. We know her from the stories she shares with her brother. Please, be nice to her. She'll be needing that. Everyone, please welcome our new student: Daisy Potter!" The doors of the Great Hall flew open, revealing Daisy standing behind them.

Daisy felt all the eyes looking at her, but she took a deep breath and walked in the Hall. She smirked as she saw Harry. When she arrived at the front of the Hall, an eldelrly woman, named professor Minerva McGonnagal, told Daisy to sit on the stool in front of her. She sat down. Then, she felt something on her head. It was the Sorting Hat.

As soon as the Hat hit her head, he started talking: "Hmm a Potter. I see... you're couragous. I can see you in Gryffindor but that is not quite right for you. You want to be the best you can, and Slytherin can take you there. Hmm... Very well... beter be......." The Sorting Hat was silent for a while. Then he yelled: "SLYTHERIN!" The students started clapping. The people who sat at the Slytherin table clapped the hardest. Daisy sat in between Draco and Pansy. "Welcome to Slytherin, Daisy! I'm proud of you!" Pansy said. "Let's make this a fun year, sha'll we?" Blaise said. Daisy smirked and said: "Ofcourse we will."