Messed life

Chapter 01:

The leaves were flying on the isolated road and the area was lighted by street lights and moonlight and there was complete silence. There was a mansion at some distance where someone was fighting with its inner soul.

A beautiful mansion was lighted by hundreds of lights there was a garden where exercise tools were kept and a man was doing push-ups by keeping the legs on the bench and panting. He was tired but the storm which was in his heart was in its full swing. He was shaking because of tiredness and his body and vest were drenched with sweat. His eyes were red which were showing anger and deep grief. His hair was wet and messed. The sweat was flowing from his temple to cheek.

He heard some voices, "Neil. save me, Neil. Please, Neil, save me. I don't want to die please save me. Please. Neil.

Neil squeezes his eyes and roars. Neil stops and sits on his knees. He was panting. He looks up and his eyes were teary.

Neil: till when I have to bear this pain. Till when?

Neil closes his eyes. Someone was looking at him through the glass wall and it was his mother. Her eyes were teary.

Shweta: I can't see you like this. You have to move on. If you want to live you have to forget your past. I can't wait anymore I will make you marry by hook or by crook.

She wipes her tears and was determined.

Neil was sitting on the bench and caressing his phone. He was alone and in deep grief because he does not want to share that with anyone, not even with his family who knows everything but he wants to be in his shell. He wants to be alone. Neil was sitting alone but on the other side, someone was hiding itself in the crowd, wanting to lose in the crowd, wanting to forget everything.

A piece of loud music was shaking the environment. The floor was shaking and people were enjoying their night. Some were shaking their bodies with the beats, some were sitting on the couch and some near the bar counter. Some came to celebrate, some came to forget their sorrow. A girl was consuming drugs she was wearing a black jacket on the white and black printed crop top with jeans. The shade of lipstick was dark brown and she was wearing a nose pin and small round earrings in her ears and her hair was curled. She was trying to open her eyes and eyeliner and mascara was applied to them. She is a beauty queen and did not need makeup but to show herself cool and diva she always applied makeup. Finally, she slightly opened her eyes and smiled. Her vision was blurred.

Girl: Jhoom barabar, Jhoom barabar.

She chuckles.

Her friend comes.

Boy: Avni, come let's dance.

Avni: hey, hi Ali.

Boy: I am kk, not Ali. You are so high.

Avni: hey KK, my love.

Kk: not love, your friend.

Avni pouts then she smiles.

Avni: friends are love, buddy.

Kk: ok now come.

KK was about to make her stand.

Avni: one minute.

Avni turns to the bartender

Avni: DJ wale babu mera gana baja de.

Kk: he is a bartender, not a DJ.

Avni keeps the finger on her lips.

Avni: ssshhhh. Let's go to burn the floor.

She gets down from the stool and stumbles she holds the counter.

Avni: oops. I think the dose was really high.