Avni's birthday

Chapter 20:

It was the daytime, Shweta was standing in the kitchen and talking on the phone.

Shweta: I can't see her like this. Now, I can't wait any more, I am going to her.

Neil was sitting in his cabin.

Neil: mom, please just a few hours more then she will be double happy.

Shweta: you know, when I did not wish her in the morning, her face was down.

Neil: mom.

Shweta: she was crying, Neil.

Neil: I also felt her sadness. I am also feeling bad but to get something we have to lose something.

Shweta stirs the spoon.

Neil: ok, do one thing. Spend time with her she will feel better.

Shweta: she will get more hurt mark my words.

Avni: mummy Ji.

Shweta looked at the door.

Shweta: ok, Priya, I have some work.

Neil: Priya?

He understands.

Neil: what is Avni doing in the kitchen? Mom, take her from there.

Shweta: no, no don't worry she will not go to the kitchen I prohibited her. Ok, Priya, do your work fast. Ok bye.

Shweta whispered: Avni is calling me, bye.

Shweta cuts the call and off the stove, she goes.

On the other side, Neil smiles.

Neil: just wait and watch wifey, this birthday will be your best birthday.

Neil smiles.

Avni spends her day in the room with Shweta. In the evening, Avni was getting ready for a party. If her life was normal then it wouldn't take a second to understand that they are planning a surprise. But, unfortunately, she never experienced such things. Avni was applying makeup. She looked herself in the mirror and gives her last touch up.

Avni: today is my birthday and I am getting ready for someone else's party

Avni: today is my birthday and I am getting ready for someone else's party. Wow.

Avni looked at herself and applied lipstick and set her hair with her hands. She turns and saw Neil is standing there by leaning to the door. He was staring at her and Avni was feeling awkward and shy. She is not a shy girl but when Neil stared at her she feels conscious. Neil comes to her and softly touched her hair with his fingers and caresses her cheek. Avni closed her eyes. She feels a shiver in her body. Neil smiled to see her.

Neil whispered her name. Avni did not lookup. They heard Shweta's voice.

Shweta: Bheema, you go to Bebe's room. I am going to see Avni then I am also coming there.