Avni's painful past

Chapter 13:

Everything has a limit. An iron also breaks by hitting continuously, Avni is a human being, she has a heart she also gets hurt, she also feels pain. Today, the limit of her tolerance had broken.

There was complete silence outside the Khanna mansion. It was the silence before the storm.

The storm which was in Avni's heart was about to hit the walls, the hearts of the Khanna and Mehta family.

Everyone was looking at Avni who was standing and her hair were messed on her face. She keeps the hair strand behind her ear and comes to Neela maa.

Avni: what you said, hmm? What did you say? You did not expect that from me. Hmm? Then tell me what you expect from me, han? Did I ever come across your expectations? Han? Since childhood,

Avni cries: Since childhood, I am listening to this tagline "I did not expect this from you, I did not expect this from you." What I did not do for your one word of appreciation.

Shweta suppresses her lips. Avni looked down while talking.

Avni: when I heard you love painting. I left everything and put my focus on painting only. I tried hard, day and night, made day and night one and got the first prize in the painting competition.

Avni turned to Neela maa.

Avni: but what you said.

Flashback:

Avni was 12 to 13 years old. She was standing by holding a painting and certificate in her hand.

Nm: Painting competition. Seriously?

Avni nods.

Neela maa looked at the painting.

Nm: you made it?

Avni nods happily.

Nm: oh sweetie what was the need to waste your time.

Avni's smile faded.

Nm: I can buy the most expensive painting of this world what will I do of this garbage. Please don't hang it in the home people will laugh at me that Neela Mehta's daughter paints this painting. Avni, I did not expect this from you."

Neela maa's phone rings and she goes while talking. Avni was looking at her she looked at the painting and certificate. Avni goes outside the mansion and looks at the painting she throws the painting out of the house and looked at that.

Flashback ends.

Avni was looking at Neela maa and Neil was facing Avni's back. The Khanna family had tears in their eyes.

Avni: I never picked the brush after that.

Avni turns and Neil can see her teary red face. He feels a pinch in his heart.

Avni said while walking, " Since childhood, I wanted to be a writer. It was my passion. I thought you will feel proud of me when I will pursue a career as a writer. I even won the competition but instead of appreciating me you said, you will become a writer, it has no scope, people's life passed in struggles. Maybe because of our name people will buy your book in future but you can not write one authentic book. I never thought that you will waste your time on these useless things. I did not expect this from you".

Neil looked at Neela maa in disbelief. Neela maa looked down.

Avni: I left that and tried to study hard. I always got 98, 99, 100 marks but you never appreciated me but always picked up my mistakes why my marks are less in Hindi. Once, I was ill and can't even sit properly still I gave exams and thought this time surely mamma will feel proud of me, she will praise me but.