Avneil's beautiful world

Last Chapter:

It was the time of the morning, plants were moving with the wind, birds were flying in the sky.

In the Khanna mansion, Avni was standing by holding a packet in her hands. She was shaking because she was trying to resist consuming the drug. A tear falls from her eyes. She was about to inhale that but she recalls Neil's words.

Flashback:

1. Avni and Neil were on the beach.

Neil: just answer me one thing. You love me more or it. If you love that thing then.

Neil leaves her hand. Avni looked at her hand then at Neil. Neil signs at the bottle with his hand.

Neil: you can go but if you love me more then.

Neil forwards his hand.

Neil: hold my hand and let's go.

Avni thinks.

2. Neil: I am proud of you, wifey. Really proud of you.

Flashback ends.

Avni thinks she looked at the packet. Avni was sweating and shivering. She, again and again, recalls Neil's words.

Avni closed her eyes.

Avni: you love, Neil, not it. Avni, Neil trusts you don't break his trust. Avni, come on throw it. Avni, you can do it, you can do it. You can do it.

Avni opened her eyes and looked at the packet.

Avni whispered: no, I can't.

Avni nods and decides to consume it. Avni took a deep breath. Neil's face comes in front of her eyes. Avni squeezed her eyes and throws the packet and falls on her knees and cries.

Neil was looking at her from the window he kept that packet there because he wanted to test her patience. Neil runs to the room and sits on his knees. Avni looked at him. Neil captures her in his arms.

Neil: I am proud of you, Avni.

Avni cries and clenched his shirt. Neil breaks the hug and cups her face.

Neil: I am so, so, so proud of you.

Neil kissed her forehead. Avni looked at him. Neil picked Avni in his arms and takes her to the bed. Neil makes her drink water because she was still shivering. Neil rested his back on the head of the bed and takes Avni in his arms. Neil caresses her hair and Avni clenched his shirt. Neil kissed her forehead and Avni sleeps. Neil looked at her and sighs. He was happy that Avni can control her desires.

Later, Avni and Neil comes to the dining area and sit. They were having lunch.

Shweta: ab wo, Neela Ji called.

Avni was about to eat the morsel but she stopped. Avni looked at her. Neil looked at Avni.

Shweta: She invites us for the dinner.

Neil and all looked at Avni. Avni eats the morsel and was looking at her plate. Avni looked up and saw all are looking at her. Avni gulps and drinks water. She kept the glass.

Avni: we will go.

Avni breaks the bite.

Neil: are you sure?

Avni nods. She eats.

Avni: can we talk about it after lunch. I am very hungry and this curry is superb.

Avni eats the bite.

Shweta: yeah, yeah. Have more.

Avni was eating the morsel and said.