Thranduil, how long does it take to do your hair in the morning?

Thranduil: So then, this insolent little ginger comes up to me and threatens me!

Feren: *shocked gasp*

Thranduil: But of course, I handled it wonderf-

Helena: Right! Thrandy! You have a question!

Thranduil: Of course I get the first question! Go on then, what is it?

Helena: @SineadRobyn wants to know how long it takes you to do your hair in the morning.

Legolas: *giggles*

Thranduil: *glaring at Legolas* Well, miss SineadRobyn, let me tell you that it is all natural! I know! Hard to believe, right? But honestly, I woke up like this! Never takes any extra effort at all!

SineadRobyn: Are you sure?

Legolas: Nope! He's lying, he spends forever brushing it! I never get in the bathroom in the mornings, it's ridiculous! And don't get me started on the ridiculous amount of hair gel I find lying about!

SineadRobyn: Hair gel?!?!?!!?

Legolas: *nods sadly* I'm afraid its true.

Thranduil: How dare you make such awful accusations! That is not at all true! And you can talk! Eru, this has gone on enough! I don't want to see you any more, you cruel people! *storms out sobbing*

Helena: *cough* DIVA MUCH *cough*

Thranduil: I HEARD THAT!

SineadRobyn: *_*

Hope you liked it! I'm new to writing these so idk if its bad! Thank you for reading and remember to ask lots of questions!