Goodbye (for now, at least) PLEASE READ

Hey guys, I really hate to say this but I just can't keep up Wattpad anymore. I'll be keeping all my stories up, but they will not be updated, this one included. I never anticipated the popularity of this book and I'm so thankful for all of you<3 I haven't been on WP for a while anyway and I feel as if I can't go back to how I used to use it.

HOWEVER if I feel the desire too I may come and update....probably just this book but maybe others. I'm sorry I've slipped away from you all.

If you want to find me somewhere else I have....

A YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0yjgXqXqzueld75arXIF-w (HelenaEatsBooks) If you comment where you found me I'd love to see you!!!!

TUMBLR: COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY A TOLKIEN TRASH BLOG. CHECK IT OUT. rivendclls.tumblr.com (during October its rivenhells.tumblr.com) Again, send me an ask/follow and I'll check out your blog.

TWITTER: This is linked to my YouTube, so more about books than LOTR. https://twitter.com/HelenaEatsBooks
Again, really, if you PM me I'll totally reply, I need more friends!!!

I'm so sorry for leaving, and I hope to see you on my other medias!!!

Boe i'waen. Ni'lassui. N'i lû tôl, novaer.
[It is necessary for me to go. Thank you. Until next time, farewell]