Legolas howcome you ran out of arrows!?

Legolas: That was mean...I don't think Ada likes me very much...or Thorin.

Helena: No! Legolas! I like you!

Elfies37: *appears from no where* Me too! And I have a question for you!

Legolas: *groans*

Helena: At least it's not a dare.

Elfies37: So, why is it your arrows ran out during the Battle of the Five Armies but at every other time you had plenty.

Legolas: Well, when I was with the fellowship I always had time to make more arrows. Whenever we stopped to rest I would make some. And obviously I had a large quiver. But during the battle of the five armies i had a smaller quiver and I may have misplaced a few along the way while I was hanging upside down and jumping over rocks and other epic Legolas stuff.

Helena: So basically they all fell out.

Legolas: Yeah, basically they all fell out. BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT WAS EPIC!

Helena: Hmm.

Legolas: I hung upside down.

Helena: *raises eyebrows*

Legolas: I ran up falling stone.

Helena: ...

Legolas: ...

Elfies37: Okay... Well I'll just go then, hahahaaa ha ha.... *awkwardly walks away*

Legolas: ...

Helena: ...

Hey guys sorry if it sucks!
I have exams coming up so I've been doing lots of revision and I haven't had time to write any good updates and I probably won't for quite a bit so if I don't update for a while or answer your questions that doesn't mean I hate you it just means I've not had time!
xxHelena