Legolas, how can you defy gravity and run up falling stone?

Legolas and Tauriel are hunting orcs.

Helena: Legolas! We have a question for you! This is @DefyingDeath

DefyingDeath: Hello! I was wondering how you managed to defy gravity in the Battle of the Five Armies?

Legolas: Well, I have very strong Elven abilities that make me lithe and agile. I'm incredibly light on my feet and have strong physical power.

Helena: *sings quietly* legolaassss! you're better than ussss!

Legolas: As I've also been training lots, and fighting orcs almost every week in Mirkwood, that makes me a popular choice for fights that might involve...jumping up things.

Helena: It makes him popular with the fangirls as well.

Legolas: *Screams and hides behind Tauriel* AHHHH! FANGIRLS! WHERE? ARE THEY COMING!? HELP ME TAURIEL!

Tauriel: *facepalming* Legolas, there are no fangirls. And anyway, some of them are nice!

Legolas: But what if they're not nice!? What if they try to cut off my hair again?

Tauriel: They weren't trying to cut it off, they were trying to see if it's as silky soft as all the fanfics say.

Legolas: *going pale* That's even worse!

Helena: To distract you, why don't you give DefyingDeath a demonstration of your gravity defying skills?

Legolas: Of course, my lady.

Legolas runs up a wall, does a double somersault and dives off, landing perfectly on one foot.

Tauriel: See, most elves are naturally athletic and flexible. Some even say we have near angelic strength* she performs a backwards flip and ends with her now pointed at the sky*

Kili: Wow.....Tauriel you're so skilled....wow...near angelic is right

Legolas: Excuse me, dwarf! This book is called Ask The Elves not ASK THE ELVES AND ONE NOSY STUPID DWARF! Anyway, it's my question!

Tauriel: It's okay, he can stay.

Kili: Tauriel, amrâlime...

DefyingDeath: Where did he even come from? *looks at Tauriel who is letting Kili braid her hair* Seriously, where DID he come from?

Legolas: I'm so glad that your question got answered but...I CANNOT SUFFER THE INJUSTICE OF THIS SITUATION. I'm leaving! *storms out with a sassy hair flip*

DefyingDeath: Does that run in the family or something?

Helena: Almost definitely.

Sorry if it's bad! Legolas can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes... Make sure you ask or dare anyone anything!
I hope you got the HISHE reference in thereXD