Valentine day

It was a Bright and sunny day, absolutely perfect for doing laundry, which is what Bright was doing, taking in the fresh air, and enjoying the sunshine.

He couldn't help but think about how lucky he is got to live in a society like Palava. Finally he and his daughter have their own house. It got them away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Bright love everything about his new place except his neighbor Win. Bright mood immediately become sour when his neighbor Win greet him " morning Bright'.

"Win ofcourse" Bright tensely greet him back.

Win continue "why don't you used your washing machine to dry your clothes". Win is completely aware of Bright annoyance towards him. But the younger like it that way . "If you use your washing for drying your laundry you can save up your energy". Bright internally thinking 'Gosh this kid never shut up'. Win was only six years younger than Bright.

For Bright, Win was a fortunate fuck. His Parents settled in Canada, after retirement leaving car, house, family business and with the whole damn of silver spoon platter for their son. And Bright hated him for that as well.

Win ask Bright "Pink is back?" Bright revert back, "do you know when she will come back?", Win answered him honestly "yeah, I imagine it's time for her to return back home from birthday party". And this was another reason why Bright hated Win.

Everyone in the neighborhood thought he is the greatest thing ever born in the world. Bright thought cut off when his daughter called him "dada I am back".

Pink squeled "Winnn", throwing his backpack at his father, and went straight to the part of fence from where Win was standing and peering over. Win ask the little girl, did she had fun at her friend birthday party, and what she had for lunch? Pink answered Win cheerfully , "Yes I had a great day and I had our favorite Pizza". Win replied back "Hey same pinch, Me too Pink", on which Bright rolled his eyes and went inside leaving two people outside who doesn't care about his existence anymore.

In few minutes Bright came, back to ask his daughter that urgently he need to visit his office because something came up, he ask her that she had to visit to her babysitter house because there's an emergency in his office which he cannot let go, and he might get late to come back home. But Pink insist staying alone and cried she don't want to go to babysitter. Bright was trying to convince his daughter but she didn't wanted to listen . She huffed in annoyance yelling "not fair dada".

Win couldn't see the little girl stressing out he chimmed in "Bright if I May, I can stay with Pink, You know me, I am your neighbor and Its weekend so I won't charge you to babysit Pink". Bright definitely wanted to say no but before he could open his mouth, Win already jumped over his fence and was walking towards Bright house entrance with Pink hand in hand.

Bright took a mental note to invest in building higher fence soon. His daughter and his asshole neighbor already took the decision leaving no room for him to say.

When Bright came back from his work, everything was dark, except the light of his television coming from the living room. Bright thought may be Win forgot to turn off the television before he went back, but to his surprised he was still there, eyes closed his head resting on the back of his couch.

Bright already ask Win to leave when Pink asleep. He was about to wake up Win but stop when he saw his daughter all curled up next to Win with her favorite blanket snoaring lightly. His daughter seemed comfortable, and when he saw Win by getting bit closer he thought the guy look decent for his age. Bright decided to let both babies sleep for now.