Nahui

It felt as if everyone was holding their breath, watching Thena slowly realize where she was. Thena had a confused look on her face, taken back by the defensive demeanor the Eternals had taken against her.

"What happened?" She asked, more directed towards Gilgamesh.

"Thena, you have Mahd Wy'ry. Due to the number of memories you have stored, it has affected your perception of time. " Ajak explained calmly.

"No. That's not possible." Thena shook her head and looked at Gilgamesh and then to the rest of the Eternals helplessly. It pained Metzi seeing one of the strongest of them look so lost and vulnerable.

"Thena, you turned against us. You injured Metzi. Mahd Wy'ry makes you a threat to all of us." Ajak kept pushing. Thena turned to look at Metzi. All the girl could do is to give her a small smile signaling that she was okay and that she did not hold any grudge against her.

"That's why the best solution is to erase your memories." Ajak finally confessed. Almost everyone turned to look at her in shock.

"There must be another way, Ajak." Insisted Gilgamesh.

"Please, I want to remember who I am." Thena pleaded looking at Ajak as the leaders came forwards towards her.

"You will still be Thena. We must do it, otherwise, you might kill one of us." Ajak said, placing a comforting hand against Thena's cheek.

The rest of the Eternals looked somber, they could not bear the thought of losing one of the members of their family. For her to forget her very own essence, her memories, that makes her Thena.

"Ajak, there must be another way. We can't lose Thena." Metzi intervened, stepping from behind Druig, voice gentle trying to persuade Ajak to seek another way to do this. Erasing Thena's memories would not only take Thena away from them, but it would also make Thena forget everything they've been through together.

"She can go to a remote place, where she doesn't pose any danger." Ajak said, defeated. She knew that she was asking too much from Thena and from the rest.

"I'll take care of her." Gilgamesh said without missing a beat.

"You might have to kill her if it gets worse, you know that, right?" Ajak warned him.

"We will take our chances." Gilgamesh looked at Thena lovingly. Thena was looking at him, tears in her eyes, she nodded her head.

Metzi let out a breath she did not know she was holding. She grabbed Druig's hand and squeezed it, relief flushing over her. Yet, even after the issue was resolved, Druig seemed tense and brooding. Metzi tried to ease the tension she felt radiating from him, maybe she could relax him enough that the thought would slip his mind. She knew Druig like the back of her hand, she knew what exactly he was so engrossed about.

"Stop using your powers with me." Druig hissed at her, eyes burning gold. Metzi was taken back, she took a step away from him as he went to the door in the middle of the room which had a view of the events happening in the settlement. No one paid Druig any mind until the screams and the shootings and the clank of metal against metal stopped.

"Dru, stop it. Let them go." Metzi said cautiously.

"Why? We can make this all stop, why don't we?" Druig challenged.

"Druig, you know that we are not supposed to interfere in their wars." Druig scoffed at Ajak.

"This is not a war, this is genocide." He said spitefully.

Out of nowhere Ikaris grabbed Druig by his shoulders and slammed him against the nearest wall. "Let them go. Now."

"You're gonna have to make me." Druig said, with an evident smirk, eyes still shining gold. At the challenge, Ikaris only pushed Druig further onto the wall.