Chapter 1

Darryl's POV

Gosh i shouldn't have stayed up last night. This is too tiring. Medical school isn't easy but it's not that hard either when you're interested in it. Only if i had a larger group of friends like everyone else. Eh guess I'll be alone all my li-

Ringgg

"Well that was another lecture wasted in overthinking my life" Darryl picked up his books shoving them in his back pack as he walked down the hallway towards the parking lot.

"How was big daddy's day today" Cara jumped Out of nowhere.

"First don't call me that it's weird and second I'm fine just a bit tired."

"You? And tired of studying? I thought you were a nerd." Cara joked.

"Ok whatever you say" Darryl rolled his eyes.

"Come one dude stop being so boring now we call you big daddy for a reason"

"Don't. Call. Me. That."

"Oh come on it's just a nick name!!"

They both got to the parking lot Darryl pulled the car out of it's place and Cara jumped in the back seat.

"Hey where's Noa- AAAWUTTHEFUDGE" Darryl screamed as he saw someone jump infront of the car right when he was about to push the accelerator.

"Forgot me or something?"

"Of course not but what was that-"

"Oh i just thought you two forgot me and were about to leave so i jumped infront of the car"

"Ok whatever now get in the car before i run you over"

"Ok ok chill big daddy chill..."

"Hey-"

"What?"

"Stop calling me that..."

"Why? it's a cool name am i right foolish?" Cara smirked.

"Yea!! It's really coool!!" foolish said "I always wish I was called that by someone and you're just going 'aAwW sToP cAlLiNg Me ThAt'..." Noah mocked.

"Stop it before i kick both of you out of the car!!"

"Okay okay chill out dude.. just wait till the day you find someone who you'll love being called big daddy by" Cara smirked, again.

"Yea ok whatever you and your little muffiny jokes" Darryl rolled his eyes still focusing on the road. His cheeks turn light pink.

"Oooooh- Bigdaddy's blushinn~~" Noah laughed.

"I'm not !!!" Darryl said, turning even more red.

"I think we're colour blind, foolish. We're seeing his pale face as a bright red one"

Darryl immediately looked in the mirror, He was bright as a tomato. Noah and Cara noticed him look in the mirror and started laughing. And then the whole car was silence. Darryl sitting on the driver's seat thinking about why he was going so red and Cara and Noah just sitting in the back scrolling through Twitter.

It was getting way too quiet a bit too much for Darryl's comfort. So Darryl decided to break the silence. "Hey Cara... I was wondering do you both wanna go collage by bikes tomorrow?" Darryl said " It'll be fun...i guess"

"I'll agree if Papa agrees"

"I mean seems like a nice idea to me"

"Ok! We'll need to leave early tho!"

After a while Darryl dropped both Cara and Noah at their places.

"Ok then see you tomorrow Darryl, wish tomorrow will be different I guess..." Cara said before leaving."look darryl-i know how you feel okay? You can't just go 'im just tired' and expect me to believe that. I know what it feels like to have a lack of friends and loved ones. And remember me and Noah are always there if you wanna share anything okay?" Cara said placing her hand on Darryl's shoulder. She has known him for years now. And she knows him enough to tell if he's 'just tired' or Sad.

"Thanks i guess...by the way weren't you talking about asking Niki on a date?" Darryl said changing the subject. Not wanting to talk about it.

"Yea... about that.. let me get enough courage to do this this- heh.." Cara laughed

"Ok bye!" Darryl drove away. Thinking about what Cara had just said to him. He really hoped he'd find someone too.

<<<Timeskip>>>

Darryl got to his appartment sliding in the keys and going straight to his bedroom. He crashed on the bed as soon as he entered the bedroom.

He turned to his back staring up at the ceiling sighing. I'll find someone too! One day... One day soon... He thought as his eyes fluttered close.

•791 words•
A/n: Ahh second attempt to write a book. Hope I'll complete this heh •~•. School leaves no one, but I'm prepared with this story. I have it all planned out in my head this time. Hopefully will complete it.

And to the person reading you're important and valid and i believe in you!! :D
Stay hydrated people<3

I swear I'll post more D: