Chapter 10

Darryl's POV

"What-?" Darryl asked in confusion "what is it?"

Zak walked over to Darryl's desk and sat on top of the table.

"Gimme a kiss"

"WhAt? No-"

"Why not...I love you now gimme a kiss" Darryl's eyes widened. What does he even mean- god how much I wanna kiss you right now but it's just gonna make matters worse...

"Zak- listen do you know what your saying"

"Yes I do. I said I love you now gimme a kiss. Like they do in the movies."

"Zak as much as I would have loved to hear that coming from your mouth, I can't do that"

"Why not?"

"CAUSE YOUR NOT IN YOUR SENSES! I would have done it if you weren't drunk. I just- I just don't want to you to do something you'll regret once you get back to normal and realise what you have done....I don't want to make things worse. I just wish this was coming from a sober Zak's mouth."

"Well what if I tell you it is?" Darryl's head snapped up at Zak hearing Zak's normal voice. A familiar melody rang through the speaker feeling up the room, Sweater weather by The Neighborhood.

All I am is a man
I want the world in my hands

"What?"

I hate the beach
But I stand in California
With my toes in sand

"I said.. what if I told you it was coming from a sober Zak"

Darryl ran a hand through this hair. What just happened there? Was he actually sober this whole time? Did he actually meant whatever he said in the past hours?

Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure

Third person POV

"Is this another troll Zak?" Darryl asked.

Head in the clouds above my gravity center
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
And you in those little high waisted shorts, oh

"No it's not... Everything I said- everything was true. I was sober this whole time. It was just a part of a dare I didn't knew it would come this far-" Panick was laced in Zak's voice as he stumbled upon his words.

Darryl stood up placing his arms on the table.

She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two Mouths
One love, house

"I love you Darryl. I love you so much... I don't know if I'll get another chance to say this ever again but I love you." There was a long pause between every sentence that Zak said.

No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about
No, no, no

Darryl walked towards Zak slowly. Zak got off of the table. His facial expressions sent shivers down Zak's spine.

Zak tried to run out of the room, scared, scared that he might have messes things up... But Darryl pinned him back on the wall trapping him by placing his hand on the wall. Zak swallowed. Darryl lifted up Zak's face up by his chin with his hand.

Cause it's too cold for you here
And now so let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

Zak closed his eyes as Darryl inched closer to his face. There lips connected sending butterflies in Zak's stomach. He melted into the kiss and kissed back. Darryl kissed harder with all his passion. His tongue getting the taste of Zak's mouth. He tested like cherries and Alcohol. Zak put his arms around Darryl's neck as Darryl rested his other arm on Zak's waist. He pushed Zak against the wall. Taking off his hand from the wall Darryl cupped Zak's face. This was what Darryl wanted, to make Zak his, forever.

Darryl cornered Zak between the table and the wall. Zak sat back on the table. Both of them on pulling away for a slight second to catch their breath. Darryl bit Zak's bottom lip lightly. Zak gasped a little out of the sweet pain. The song continued to play in the background, except this time both of them were more focused in making out than the song. Both Of them pulled away after what went on for several minutes but it felt longer.

"Zak..." Darryl kneeled down on one knee. "Will you go out on a date with me?"

Zak's thoughts were a whole mess due to everything that had happened in the past few minutes. His brain was trying to process everything that was going on. HE JUST KISSED ME HE JUST FUCKING KISSED ME. OH MY GODDD. THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT. I SWEAR TO GOD THAT WAS THE BEST KISS I'VE EVER HAD. wait.. what is he- OH MY GOD YES!! YESS!! I WILL I WILL GO ON DATE WITH YOU- OH My godd...

"Yes I will..." Was all Zak managed to say before he blacked out.

"Oh my goodness ZAK!! YOU MUFFIN" Darryl caught Zak on time he picked him up and laid him on the bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed next to Zak. Darryl placed his fingers on Zak's neck checking for pulse.

"Thank goodness. The pulse is there...and normal...what happened then?" Darryl gently tapped on Zak's face "wake up you little muffin..."

Darryl picked up the water bottle from the table and splashed some of the water on Zak's face. Zak woke up, he saw Darryl sitting on his side holding his hand. He was lying on the bed. Zak thought of everything that happened before he passed out.

"Are you okay you muffin? What happened?"

"Yea I'm okay just...too many butterflies you know?" Zak half joked.

Darryl laughed lightly at that "okay...wanna go to sleep now you must be tired."

"yeahh..Only if you cuddle with me though!"

"Alright then wait right here I'll just put everything back in it's place" Darryl ruffled Zak's hair and went over to his desk. He set all his books putting them in their places and turned the lamp off.

He got under the covers with Zak. Zak wrapped his hands around Darryl's waist and buried his face into Darryl's chest. Darryl also wrapped his hand around Zak making him feel more comfortable and safe in his arms.

"I love you Darryl"

"I love you too Zak."

•1003 words•

A/n: first kiss goes brrrrr. Sorry for a week late upload I get home at like fucking 6:30 in the evening barely get time from my studies. I'm a nerd ik . Also TopBoyHalo bitches 😩🖐️.love you all so much thank you for still reading this book it's literally shit..but anyways love y'all bye! Stay hydrated!<3