Chapter 20

Aight so before we start I want to let @your_local_skep_simp know something about me. Girl, I'm gay. I'm actually pansexual. And you're the first in real life person I'm telling this to. I first thought I was bi but now it's kind of clear...and umm I hope I'm accepted. I'm not completely sure if I'm pan or not but I'm atleast aware that I'm not straight. I hope this doesn't affect our friendship. You can google up what pansexual means if you don't know. And no it doesn't mean that I like frying pans. Anyways that's it. back on the story.

Also please ignore if a graduation ceremony doesn't look like this. I have not had mine yet nor have I visited anyone's graduation (nope that bitch boy brother of mine still hasn't had his graduation yet) yeah... just wanted to make that clear yk...

___________

A magical timeskip at the end of the year.✨
Darryl's POV

   My exams are over. And to be honest, they went a lot better than they would have if I wasn't with Zak. He really did help me alot with this. Either if it's for helping me stay up at night to study or get rid of the stress in my head. Layla went back right after Zak was able to take care of himself because the school she taught at was too far from my apartment. It has been around 5-ish months since me and Zak started dating. And I really couldn't be more happier for finding someone like him.

   Our YouTube channels seems to grown a lot too. Zak was able to post few times a week but I would only post on Saturdays. Zak hit 50k a few days ago. I'm almost at 30k too. We created out minecraft servers too, munchymc and invadedlands and they grew a lot too. Anyway why am I thinking about this right now? I'm at my graduation ceremony right now. Oh my goodness I'm so nervous. I see Zak in the audience. We were told to wear something nice today. Like for what? It's gonna get covered because of the gown anyway, then what's to point? So me and Zak just wore matching hoodies that we randomly found online and decided to order and they are really cute.

   Darryl's eyes scanned over the audience once more. His boyfriend's cheering from the back brought a smile to his face as both of the boys' families stood behind him watching the black-haired boy jump up and down like a toddler. The proud look on his mom and dad's face made Darryl want to cry tears of joy. I did it.. he thought to himself. His smile got wider by each second. The ceremony had started. And not even a few minutes later his name was called.

   "Mr. Darryl Noveschosch" Darryl put on the proudest look on along with a wide smile and stepped on the stage. Zak's cheering could be heard from the loud noises the crowd was making.

   "YOU DID IT MY BANANABREAD!!" Darryl held back a giggle from the nickname.

_________

   "Soooo...when am I getting proposed?"

   "What?"

   "You graduated now...sooo..." Darryl and Zak's parents giggled at the shorter's behaviour.

   "Zakk!! I don't have a paying job yet!!! Plus you need to graduate too then maybe I'll think about doing that" Darryl said, his face bright red.

   "Calm down I'm joking!!" Zak gigged. "Also two more years??!? C'mon Darryl that's sooo longggg"

   "Well you gotta wait"

   "You two forgot we're here again?"

   "Oh right...sorry"
______________

   "Zak! That's so less! Here have some more. You too Darryl. I don't want my boys going to sleep hungry alright?" Darryl's mom said in a soft tone as she filled up Zak and Darryl's plate again. 

  "Mom I can't!! I'm full pleaseeee"

   "No please. Eat it Darryl stop being a baby"

   "Mom I think he's right. He also needs to save up some space to eat something else." Layla says looking at Darryl and then over at Zak, earning a deathglare and a quite 'language' from Darryl. Zak choked on his food as the words came out of Layla's mouth. Both of their faces turned bright red.

   "Laylaaaa...stop it with your jokes!"

   "Aight aight sorry"

   The family parted after a bit. Darryl and Zak were over at Darryl's parents's house. Zak's parents had to leave right after the ceremony because they had another family function. The sun had set hours ago, the sky was pitch black. Darryl and Zak said their goodnights and went over to Darryl's old room. Darryl closed the door, making sure he locked it. he turned around to see Zak standing by the window looking at the sky. He walked over to Zak. Wrapping his arms around the smaller, taking him by surprise. He rested his chin against his shoulder for a bit before burying it in the smaller's neck, leaving a soft kiss on it.

   "You seem in a different mood today"Zak chuckled and said. Darryl turned Zak around. Their chest pressed together, head resting aginst eachother. Darryl's hand moved a bit lower to rest on Zak's hip. The smaller's hands around the blonde's neck. Their lips met in a soft kiss which slowly turned into a slight heated one. The blonde's hand crept it's way underneath Zak's hoodie, sneaking up further and further, tugging the clothing with a will to take it off before eventually being stopped by Zak's hands. They parted for a second as Zak mumbled, "let's keep that for after marriage shall we..." Darryl chuckled lightly. "Did I make you uncomfortable?" He said a with a slight hint of concern in it. "Oh noo... I'm just saving the good and naughty stuff for later" he giggled, lightning the mood again. And they both melted into another passionate kiss again. (50 bucks bet they gonna fuq before the wedding)

•965 words•

A/n: a short one. I know but the finals are coming up, I'm making a sketch for my chemistry teacher to gift him before he leaves the schools he quit his job... I'm sure he'll find a better one then this,he really did make my year better this time, all three of them the math teacher, the physics teacher and the chemistry teacher. They made me forget about the difficulties in my life in the lectures. Made me smile and I feel like they deserve this gift. He's leaving on 15th of april and I have to be quick. So yeah... I'm kind of well busy.
Love you all! Stay happy, healthy, hydrated!!<3 :D