Chapter 12

They both finished the sandwiches in peace non of them saying anything. The silence was still comfortable. Darryl laid down on the blanket enjoying the Sun. Zak laid down as well resting his head on Darryl's chest. Darryl put his hand on Zak. Zak reached his hand holding it, interlocking their Hands together.

After what seemed like half an hour later Darryl was asleep. He was woken up by the sunlight. It was getting brighter and brighter now... The sun was up in the sky. He saw Zak was peacefully asleep. He sleeps quite a lot... it's fine as long as i get to see that cute little face of him when he sleeps. Darryl didn't wanted to but he had to wake Zak up. They had to reach home it was getting pretty hot out there now.

"Zakk..Zakkk. wake up sleeping beauty."

"Mmm~ Whatt-" Zak opened his eyes, immediately being blinded by the sun.

"Want to head home now cutie?"

"Please call me cutie more often. And can't we just cuddle all day"

"We can do that at home..."

"Oh yea you're right...I forgot about that. Let's go then"

"Okay get in the car I'll be right back in a few minutes"

Zak did as Darryl told him to. He got in the car... waiting and waiting and more waiting. He eventually got bored and fell asleep in the car. Darryl packed the stuff and put it back in the car. And when he got in the car on the driver's seat he saw Zak sleeping his little snores filled up the whole car. Darryl tried not to wake the black haired boy up. But Zak was still woken up by the car's doors closing.

"Oh oopsie- sorry didn't mean to wake you up...you can go back to sleep."

"Nah it's fine why am I sleeping in the middle of the day anyways."

Zak sat up straight on his seat and put on his seatbelt. They begun driving back home. Fifteen minutes in they were both sitting in comfortable silence holding hands, enjoying each other's company. Zak pulled Darryl's hand towards him placing it on his thigh. Darryl turned to him his face flushed.

"What? We're boyfriends now right?"

Darryl chuckled a bit. "yeah you're right" he said focusing back on driving.

There was more silence for the next few minutes untill Darryl decided to break it.

"Zak..."

"Mhm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I'm sorry in this sounds a bit too forward considering we've only been dating for a day but...."

"But what?"

"You wanna move in with me?"

"Is that even a question? OF COURSE I DO!"

"Wait- really?"

"Yes!"

"Yayyy!!...k when do you want to move then?"

"Can we just get the stuff that's like necessary now...on the way and then we'll move the other stuff later"

"Sounds good"

"Ummmm...heh..."

"What?"

"You address..."

"Oh yea forgot about that.... that's the whole reason we were on a date right now...."

"Alright would you like to guide me then..."

"I'll try my best lol."

After Going around the whole city thanks to Zak...they finally reached to his appartment. But we can't blame him either he's only been living there for a few months...not really going out anywhere too much.

Darryl parks the car outside the appartment entrees and Zak sprints in. Yelling a 'ill be right back' before going in. Darryl waits and waits...and waits a bit more, untill finally after half an hour Zak comes out the building with a back pack and another bag in his hands.

"Sorry that took long i had a hard time gathering stuff up..."

"Nah it's fine, you wanna pick something up like a drink or something on the way?"

"Yeah sure." Zak said as he got in the car and closed the door behind him. He put on his seatbelt and they began to drive again. Darryl saw a small stall selling slushies and pretzels they decided to get slushies instead.

"What can I get for you two?"the lady asked, greeting the lovebirds with a sweet smile. She looked like a sweet middle aged woman.

"Which one do you want?"

"Uhhhhhhhh....I want the blueberry one"

"Alright! I think I'll have the raspberry one please."

"You two look really cute together, if you don't mind me saying that. have a nice day!" She said handing them their drinks. Darryl and Zak looked at eachother and smiled.

"Thank you!! hope you have a nice day too!"

Once they were both back in their car Zak spoke, "aww that was so cute...she was so nice" Zak said sipping on his drink.

"Yeah I know right! She reminds me of my mom....well untill I came out to her..."

"Aww I'm sorry I'm sure she'll accept you one day." Zak reassured Darryl, taking another sip of his drink "talking of that...I need to tell my mom that I'm not a lonely potato anymore"

"We can do that once we get home- MMM THIS IS SO GOODD" Darryl said delighted by the taste of the slushy.

"Wait- really? I wanna try too!"

"Well if you want it so bad then okay" Darryl said. Zak looked at him confused as Darryl put his drink aside. It took him by surprise when Darryl placed a kiss on his lips but he soon kissed back. Their tongues entering each other's mouths, making Zak taste the raspberry flavour in Darryl tongue.

They both pulled away after a few minutes, both of them out of their breaths. A cheesy smirk was plastered on Darryl's face as he said, "tastes good right?" while Zak just sat their his eyes widened in shock.

"Wow...you really are a big box of surprises I've got to say that..." Darryl giggled and started driving again.

•978 words•

A/n: cheesy innit? Ye a bit too much...lol. I've been out of motivation lately because of the exams. I'm being a good little potato and studying more than I ever have in my life... doesn't matter I just got a fever because of working too much and not eating enough 😀. The exams went great tho...the work paid off at the end of everything. I love you guys so much as always. Stay happy, healthy and hydrated!! Love y'all!!<3