Chapter 13

They both reached Darryl's appartment after a few minutes long drive. Darryl parked the car and they both got out. Darryl unlocked the appartment letting Zak in. Zak ran inside like a little toddler. he put his stuff down and threw his shoes aside. He immediately went in Darryl's bedroom. Well...it was his too now. He plopped him self on the bed.

   "Cuddlessss"

   "Whatttt"

   "Gimme my cuddles"

   "Alright fine you little muffin! Wait!" Darryl picked Zak's stuff up and put it to a side. He took Zak's shoes and placed them neatly on the shoe rack along with his. He walked into the bedroom to see Zak on the bed sitting cross-legged waiting for him. Zak moved aside to let Darryl on the bed. He got in the bed with him and by no surprise Zak immediately threw his hands over Darryl's neck burying his face in his chest.

   "Oh my goodness..." Darryl smiled softly at the other. "Hey weren't you gonna tell your mom about me?"

   "Oh yea! She's going to be so happy when she hears I'm not a single pringle anymore"

   Zak grabbed his phone from the night stand and called his mom. She picked it up really quickly- Zak put the phone on speaker and was greeted with a sweet greeting from his mom.

   "Hi honey. How are you!"

   "I'm good, mom. how are you?"

   "I'm good too! Did you need something?"

   "Yea, i need to tell you about something. Someone actually..-"

  His mother gasped lightly at the other end of the call.

   "May i talk to the lucky man?"

   "Of course! His name is Darryl and he's a medical student."

   "Oooh my boy fell in love with a doctor?"

   "Mommm stoppp" Zak whined as he hid his face in his  hoodie sleeves to hide his red face.

   "Okay can you facetime me right now? I wanna make sure my son made the right choice."

   "Alright sure!"

   Zak cut the phone and got on a facetime call with his mom.

   "Ummm alright here..."

   "Give him the phone."

   Zak gave the phone to Darryl, he seemed a bit nervous.

   "Oh my...no wonder he fell for you"

   "Hello..."

   "I assume you're not going to break my son's heart.."

   "Of course not...why would I do that... he's such a cute little muffin"

   'momm? Who are you talking with?' Darryl heard someone tell in the background. Zak's eyes widened as he mouthed a little oh godd.

   "Oh my..Sam! You're just on time. I was just talking with your brother's-"

   "MOM PLEASSSEE!!! DON'T-"

   "Well why not honey she's your sister"

   "Trying to keep secrets from me? When did that become a thing?" Sam said taking the phone from her mother. "Ooooh who's this~ Zakkk~ don't tell me you already found a lover"

   "Shut upp" Zak said with an eye roll.

   "Ummm hello-.. Zak's sister-" Darryl awkwardly waved at the camera.

   "Wassup! How long have you two been dating? How many times did you guys kiss? Oooh wait did you two fucking railed eachother already?"

  Darryl's eyes widened at the last question as his face turned bright red.

   "Sammm! What the hell is wrong with you?!?" Zak snatched the phone from Darryl's hands since he get flustered and hid his face in the pillow.

   "Oh come on. You know I was just joking! Nice choise by the way." Sam winked at Zak.

   "I'm hanging upp..! I can't...bye mom love!" Zak said annoyed "fuck you Sam"

   "Language Zak-"

   "Love you too bro!" Sam cut the phone before Zak could. Which left Zak annoyed. Darryl just giggled at their conversation. He doesn't remember the last time he talked to his sister.

   Things really changed a lot since he came out to his family. His dad already hated him enough. His mom loved him but it changed too. His sister accepted him and told him she loved him no matter what but Darryl distanced himself from his whole family. He calls her every few days to ask how everything is going. He would ask about his mom on a call with her not having the guts to talk to his mom directly. Darryl felt himself tear up.

   "You okay babe?" Darryl perked up a bit at the nickname.

   "Yeah just... Sam reminded me of my sister that's it..." Darryl said wiping his tears away. "Might as well call her too and tell her about you too"

   "Yeah sure..maybe some other time. You already seem sad enough I don't want you get more sad"

   "Yeah you're right." Darryl felt Zak nuzzle his face into his chest. They both laid back on the bed in a more comfortable position. Darryl rested his chin on top of Zak's head. Running his hand through Zak's hair."Thanks" Darryl whispered, his voice low.

   "What?" Zak asked, unsure of what Darryl had just said.

    "Thanks"Darryl repeated.

   "For what?"

   "For everything. For being there for me"

   "Well..you don't need to thank me for that. You're my cute little potato and you're never getting rid of me. Get that inside your head" Zak said making his hold around Darryl's waist tighter. Darryl chuckled lightly.

   "I love you Darry"  "I love you too cutie" they both whispered to eachother before slipping into a deep sleep.

•880 words•

A/n:put the ship thing aside these two's friendship and flirting makes me feel like a lonely muffin sometimes (bestie pls don't kill me I was just joking •~•). Anyways I need ideas! So if you guys have any ideas pls tell me I'll try and write them.
Anyways bai bai you lovely people! Remember you are lived and appreciated!!stay hydrated!!<3