Chapter 16

UNWET HIM
Also !TW!: Homophobia, glass breaking and a bit of bleeding.
______

   "Zakkk are you ready yet??" Darryl yelled. Zak has locked himself in the bathroom for the past fifteen minutes or so. Darryl was sitting on the bed, tapping his foot repeatedly.

   "Just two more minutes!!"

   "YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR PAST FIFTEEN MINUTES ZAK"

   "For real this time! I swear!"

   "Oh my goodness..."

   Darryl's head snapped as he heard the door open. He looked up to see Zak wearing a blueish white shirt with a black neck tie around his neck to top it all off a red tuxedo that kissed his shoulders perfectly. And a pair of matching red pants. His hair was just as fluffy as always just combed back. Darryl's jaw dropped seeing Zak.

   "Sorry I just wanted to look perfect for you today. Also I don't know how to do a neck tie..." Darryl got up and walked over to Zak, a wide grin plastered on his face. He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

   "It's fine. You look perfect my little muffinhead" Darryl chuckled softly "and you could have just asked me to do the neck tie" He gave Zak a small hug.

   "I completely forgot about that part"

   Zak pulled away from the hug first, taking a step back to get a good look at Darryl. He was wearing a white turtle neck with a Light blue suit along with a matching pair of matching pants. His hair soft and combed in a way that they covered Darryl's forehead. He was wearing a pair of black shoes.

   "Oh my fucking god"

   "Language you muffin! What is wrong with you!!"

   "YOU LOOK SO HOT OH MY GODDD"

   "Oh my goodness stop yellingg!!"

   "Come here-" Zak pulled Darryl closer lowering the cloth sitting on Darryl's neck a little. The taller blushed as the smaller placed a kiss on his neck. Leaving a small mark on his neck.

   "I- Wh- Why di- I'm- ummm"

   "Just to let other bitches that might be at the restaurant know that this cutie's taken"

   "Oh my goodness"

   "Alright let's go now we're running late"

~~~~~~~~

    The couple reached the restaurant Cara decided. After waiting for a few minutes Cara and Niki pulled up in a car. Cara was wearing a long yellowish white dress with flowers. And Niki was wearing a red gown decorated with designs of roses. They both looked like they were meant to be eachother's soulmates and there was no doubt they were.

   "Oh my gosh congratss Darryl! You two look really cute together!" The pink-haired girl spoke.

   "Thank you Niki! Congrats to you two too. I'm glad we are able to have a double date together"

   "Put that aside Darryl. First answer my question! Why didn't you tell us you and Zak were dating?"

   "Uhh I was going to...but-"

   "No buts allowed. You're paying for the desert for all of us for doing that not just Zak's"

   "Fineee"

   "Ummm can we go in now?"

   "Sure let's go"

   The all walked in. The girls walking in the front and the boys following the lead. It was untill Darryl bumped into someone...He was about to fall when Zak caught him the two girl turned around to see if Darryl was okay.