Chapter 18

thank you all for almost 500 reads!! This is insane I never thought people would even read this considering It was just a type of experiment to test my writing SKEELS but still. Thank you so so so so so so much!!!

————————☆

   Zak was discharged from the hospital. He then remembered that he yet had to tell his parents that he had moved in with Darryl. Darryl's sister decided to stay at Darryl's for a while to take care of Zak while Darryl was at collage. His finals were coming up so he shouldn't be missing his classes. Everything was starting to get normal again. Having the trust and love of his parents back on his side gave Darryl a new happiness. It felt more homely again as if Zak didn't make him feel just as homely before.

   At the moment, Darryl laid in the bed with his lover in his arms. It was already dark outside. It was around 11am, the night sky was covered in the twinkling red and white dots. The glimmering moonlight flew right through the window and lit up the dark room. Zak laid in Darryl's arms. Darryl's one hand ran through the smaller's hair, fiddling with the revan black locks. While his other rested upon the boy's waist. Zak laid besides Darryl, his arms wrapped around the older male's waist holding him close, as his head rested on his chest. Darryl hummed a soft tune. Zak's face lifted up and down with every breath Darryl took. Hearing the calm heartbeat of his lover made Zak feel sort of...comfortable, the arms around him made him feel safe, as if no one could do anything to him as long as the arms were around him. A comfortable silence surrounded the room as both boys sat there enjoying each other's presence.

   "Darryl?" Zak said, breaking the silence. Darryl hummed in response. "Do you know something?"

   "What is it, muffin?"

   "I love you. I love you so so so so so so SO MUCH" Zak dug his face deeper into the older's shirt.

   "Oh my goodness..! I love you too you muffin!" Both boys broke into a set of laughter and giggles.

   "Really?"

   "Mhm"

   "Prove it to me then" Zak said with a wide grin looking up at the boy.

   "Huh, okay. If you want me to then" Darryl sat up straight making Zak raise his eyebrow in response. Both boys sat up.

   "What are you do-" Zak started but was cut off by Darryl pushing him towards the back of the bed. Placing his hand over him, trapping the smaller under his arms. Zak's face heated up, he backed up hitting the back of the bed. Darryl lowered his head stopping a few centimetres away from Zak's neck. Zak could feel Darryl's hot breathe against his neck, his grip on the bedsheets tightened and his eyes fluttered shut. It took Zak by surprise when Darryl didn't do anything he just giggled and looked up. Darryl placed his hand on Zak's face lifting it upwards. 

   "What are you even trying to d-mmm..." A soft pair of lips smacked against his, and without sparing even a single thought he kissed back. His hand, as if it had a mind of its own, found its way to get ahold of Darryl's neck and the other gripping on the older's soft dirty blonde locks. A victorious grin crept up on Darryl's lips as he pressed them harder against Zak's. Zak felt a hand sneak underneath his hoodie resting against his hips. Zak chuckled lightly making the other chuckle along with him. Thier lips moved in sinc; together, apart, together, apart. Oh, how much Zak loved these kisses. The dose of them have increased since Zak got discharged from the hospital.

   Darryl pulled away after a while. Zak was a blushing mess. And so was Darryl.

   "Believe it or want me to prove it again?" Darryl said, his forehead rested against Zak's.

   "I do believe it but how about you still prove it to me again." Zak's chuckles filled up the room followed by a set of giggles from Darryl.

*Knock knock knock*

   "Yes?" Darryl said, turning on the lights. The door bursted open making both boys jump to reveal a very tired looking Layla.

   "Ummm did you need something?"

   "No. Just quite down you goo goo lovebirds talks, giggles and the kissing stuff. You can do this in the morning too. It's 11:15 at night. So...SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP" Layla said, her voice deep as if she had just woken up, That's because she was...she was sleeping. Curled up into her bed like a baby and enjoying the sweet rest when the giggles and laughs woke her up. It's definitely not something anyone want to be woken up by. (And definitely not me. I'm gonna kick someone's ass if this happens to me) .

   "Oh..."

   "Umm we're sorry you can go back to sleep now don't worry we won't make and noises now" Zak said. Layla chuckled a bit, Zak's eyes widened and his face went red as soon as he realised what he had said. "Wait- I meant the laughing- not the- NO!"

   "Gee calm down. You and your dirty thoughts Zak." Layla chuckled again. Darryl's confused reaction was priceless he just looked between Layla and Zak with a confused look, clearly not understanding what on earth was going on. "Goodnight lovebirds"

   "Good night."

   "Yeah, good night!" Layla closed the door and went back to her room. Darryl turned off the lights, taking his glasses and placing them on the nightstand.

   "Let's not do that again" Darryl chuckled lightly turning to Zak, lying down and wrapping his arms around the smaller. Zak buried his head in Darryl's shirt yet again.

   "Yeah, love you my pickle chip."

   "I love you too my blue berry muffin, good night."

   "Goodnight" and with that both boys fell into a deep slumber, holding eachother close.

•956 words•

A/n: and with that, the author's off to get ready for school. Life's been boring there but it's better than what it used to be. Specially when there's no exam. Anyways since I almost sent Zak in a coma... here's some fluff. Aight adiós people! See you later!
You're loved and appreciated!! Stay hydrated people!:D <3